Thread: noob

Rookie Member

noob !!!

Hi all . Just new friend in work darius recommended it to me. Im irish very technically minded spend a lot of time reporting scammers and spammers as i hate them. Always wanted to get into trading but didnt know where to start so he said u guys and gals cud point me in the right direction to get started. Ive seen all them quantum code crap and got a few of em deleted from facebook also a few other ones super code plus etc hate them i just want a decent broker to handle a few small trades to earn some small extra income
    Last edited by neboboy; 09-25-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Welcome to the BOTS mate,you on right way!

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Definitely we all hate scam and we fight them here, exposing their dirty tricks and showing everybody how to avoid. It will be great if you join our efforts. Unfortunately there are so many people believing in miracles, in Santa Claus and in fast money making schemes. I am happy to see you are not one of them. Finding a reliable broker is not that difficult. Just check our list, see the ratings, check the user reviews and you will find the few trusted brokers. The hard part is after choosing your broker. You will realize that there is no fast track to trade profitably and there are no signals or systems you can rely blindly. The best way is to learn to trade by yourself but it takes time and dedication. Hope you have it!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi nenoboy, welcome to BOTS. Here is free from scammers and spammers. Thery got banned and deleted fast when they comes in here.

scam/spam catchers are always welcomed here (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome to bots trading community!

Welcome Neboboy! glad to have you with us mate! There is a broker for you, just follow the links to our recommended list and choose the best one for you. In the school you will find the articles to help you make the best choice.