Rookie Member

newbie arrival with much 2 learn, fill me in any1...cheers! !!!

Hi every1!
    I am a newbie in BO world and i want to learn!!!!!! (technical, fundamental, strategies, routines, and much much more...)
    Basics 2 start with, what are good in the beginning and WHICH BO broker can you recommend that are fair and square.
    Pls. feel free to contact me at any given time for chipping in with ideas tips advices alerts etc.
    TIA.

Welcome!

1. Recommended brokers can be found here, read carefully and pick one.
    My favorite is 24Option but Ayrex is doing a great job too, especially if you like short term.

2. About Learning, we have a binary options school here

3. Learn from me! We have a YouTube channel, I share educational videos/webinars.
    Focus on the price action stuff on the channel - there is a price action playlist.

4. We have a Skype group, called CommuniTraders Live, check it out.

5. "Ideas and Tips" can be found in the members war room. check out other beginners
    trading diaries and learn from them!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    Hi Okane,
    Thank you very much! iŽll check it out and grow more knowledge along it.
    Cheers mate.

school school school!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    Jag vet jag vet jag vet!!! :-)
    Just signed in2 the forum and still tryin 2 find my way around in here, iŽll find. tack iaf...

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1l1f View Post
    Jag vet jag vet jag vet!!! :-)
    Just signed in2 the forum and still tryin 2 find my way around in here, iŽll find. tack iaf...
    We have lots of information in our school section on our main site for you to learn and also a brokers' review page wher you can choose a good trusted and regulated broker. So there wouldn't be a need to contact you. It's all here on our site. We have it all.

Rookie Member
    Hi Willyw
    Thank you very much for your reply I'll definitely go there! Cheers mate