Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rookie Member

Trading NADEX 5 minute FOREX binary pairs !!!

Good morning,
    joined 9-23-16 and learning how to navigate this site, bear with me as I learn. My question is...I would like to communicate with other NADEX traders who are trading 5 minute forex pairs on a 1 minute chart (types of indicators used, settings used, strategy) etc.
    Thank you,
    Larry

you should check out this thread...

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....And-Techniques

Where we talk about different strategies. So far I've done a couple of 20 minute trades but those strats can be used in 5 minute too, I use the 1 minute charts. This week I'm looking at a complex trade with weekly expiration, next week I'll look at a 5 minute.

If you dont' find what you need let me know and I'll help how I can.

Peace

I also trade 5 minute expiries on nadex as well as some weekly expiries. let me know if you have any questions. I have been trading them awhile using Price action

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    I also trade 5 minute expiries on nadex as well as some weekly expiries. let me know if you have any questions. I have been trading them awhile using Price action
    Please, feel free to give us an example of what you are doing. Do you trade directional or are you using more complex spread/butterfly/condor type trades?

I trade directional only as close to ATM as i can get ($50) contracts. I just use price action, that works best for me. here is a picture of 2 trades I take every nite Asian session on USDJPY.
    these trades are 3-5 minutes long depending on where the nadex timer is at when I get a setup. USDJPY generally has good volume from 7:30 - 10:30 p.m . I mark up my charts at the beginnig of the trading session and sit and wait. lol

ESTClick image for larger version. 

Name:	nadex 5 minute 2.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	5772
    Last edited by Chad; 10-19-2016 at 11:17 PM.

this is a 1 minute chart forgot to mention that. I leave all my trendlines up that I draw in a week. Often times a trendline that I drew previously (4-6 hours previous) price will race back up to it spanning 15-20 pips in 10 minutes , I often take a counter trend trade when price hits the trendline at that point. price respects these trendlines over and over on the 1 minute chart for whatever reason. Like I mentioned I usually get 1-2 trades a night with this this exact setup

I try to get as close to 100% payout minus commissions as I can: sometimes I get a trade or 2 in before work in the morning (5:30 a.m.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nadex 5 minute 3.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	5773
    Last edited by Chad; 10-19-2016 at 11:15 PM.

I have been trading binaries for 4 years. My main issue is I can trade very consistent on the 1 minute chart-5 minute expiries , but when I try to do End of the Day expiries using the 1-4 hour chart my percentage of profitable trades decreases. I dont particularily like sitting in front of the computer trading live every nite, so I have been looking at EOD and End of the week strategies. the less trades I take in a week im convinced is better,as far as hours spent on the charts/profits ratio.
    Last edited by Chad; 10-20-2016 at 12:57 AM.

here is tonights trade At 10:12 p.m. est.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nadex 5min 4.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	5774

What was the trade? buy sell, long short, at what price level did you enter, what was your signal, what strike did you use, what did you pay for it, what expiry did you use, did you hold it until expiry or sell it early, we need to all these things otherwise this chart is 100% completely useless.

Here is a trendline break candle close then sell strike 104.09 at $43.75. I had to wait an extra minute more than i would have liked to get a full 5 minute expiry. I use market orders for quick fills, and hold until expiry: Settle payout confirmation picture is on top of chart
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nadex 5 min 6 settle.jpg   nadex 5 min 6.jpg  
    Last edited by Chad; 10-21-2016 at 01:54 AM.