Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Joiner

Rookie Member balmicklugun@yahoo.com's Avatar

New Joiner !!!

Hi CommuniTraders team,
    I'm Balmick residing in Quebec/Canada. Today I feel totally relieved to finally joining a genuine school managed by true professionals. Otherwise we can see only scammers all around.I'm a total novice in this field. I've already been cheated once in 2014.Thereafter I started searching on Binary Options. I noticed that Binary Options is a very nice trade but it has been infested with scammers. Fortunately today I found a community stood up to face those demons and wish you all the best in your mission.

However, I already went through every step of CommuniTraders school and the tests as well and I feel I have to go again and again until I understand all the tools and strategies perfectly before stepping in live trades.

Thank you CommuniTraders.

Hey Balmick,

Welcome to CommuniTraders Thank you so much for the positive comment for our work. We are trying to keep all the members here safe from scammers and fake gurus. This is a hard job but it is worth because many people will be saved from falling in the same trap!

You don't have to be expert in all the strategies available to start your trading journal. You only need to understand well one and start testing and applying it on demo. Use our free CommuniTraders demo. It is easy to use and allows you to share with everybody here.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Thank you for the prompt reply Kolyo. This confirms that I'm really in good hands.

Welcome.
    Problem is that, many regulators in various countries banned Binary Options and in doing so,
    they kind of shot themselves in the foot... Cause now only the good and reputable broker follow these laws
    and the scammers obviously don't care about any laws or rules and continue to lure clients.
    So I suggest US/Canadians to aim towards Nadex.
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...by-step-guide/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome to Communitraders, Balmick!

You're in the right place.You can inform about all needed information.When you finish reading bots school you can start trading CT demo account.

Hi Okane,
    Thanks for welcoming. Just want to point out that I tried to view a few features of NADEX. I noticed that Canada does not appear on its country's drop list. Do you think they do not accept Canadians? I even checked with Banc de Binary and two others as well who do not accept Canadians. Please advise.

Thanks Milos.

Quote Originally Posted by balmicklugun@yahoo.com View Post
    Hi Okane,
    Thanks for welcoming. Just want to point out that I tried to view a few features of NADEX. I noticed that Canada does not appear on its country's drop list. Do you think they do not accept Canadians? I even checked with Banc de Binary and two others as well who do not accept Canadians. Please advise.
    I'm not certain they do, but you should check it out. If they don't, you should check IG, that;s basically the same company.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi Martin,
    I visited the IG Binary Option Broker. They have got an amazing Platform. But as a newbie I found it quite complicated. I even checked their country of residence drop list and still Canada does not exist.
    Now I would like to practice on MT4, but how will I connect to CommuniTrader's platform?

OK, lots of questions. First, MT4 doesn't connect to communitraders, at least not yet, but you can still use it for your analysis and place trades in communitraders. Second, I don't think NADEX or IG is available in Canada at this time because they don't comply with some portion of Candadian regulation, which is unfortunate. CySEC brokers probably won't take Canada either which will leave you to one of our recommended off-shore brokers of which there are a few.... I think somebody before me gave you the link to our recommended list if not it is really easy to find. Peace out.

11. Thanks Martin Kay, balmicklugun@yahoo.com thanked this post