Thread: Decided to join

Rookie Member

Decided to join !!!

After reading numerous posts I decided to join and share my experience with the rest of the community. Been trading binary options overseas and left a bade taste in my mouth. Boss seamed the only legit broker I found, though now they no longer accept US customers. Nevertheless, I joined Nadex last month and this month opened a live account. Basically stopped trading overseas and focusing on developing a good system for Nadex binaries. I use TOS for charting but cant seem to figure out the timing for strike and 5 min options. Seems the time does not jive in TOS with the pair I am seeing in Nadex. I'm sure I'm not doing something right in TOS set up to match how Nadex works but will figure it out. I use BB and Macd with moving avrg. Won my first 3 trades a few weeks ago and lost 2 last week, mainly do to my chart set up in TOS not matching Nadex. Glad to be on board and hope to learn from everyone else as well as share how I do.

So right now I have TOS opened and I am looking at 5min chart EUR/USD the current 5min candle is forming at around 1.1197 but the Nadex chart is showing 1.12001 same 5min candle....???? that's quite a difference..
    Last edited by GZ518; 09-23-2016 at 02:53 AM. Reason: 5min example

Hey welcome!

See my answer here:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ght=metatrader
    (Post number 4)
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

3. Thanks GZ518 thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    Thanks Okane...I didn't figure it was that big of a difference, but it sure gets hard to make a quick decision when the candle starts turning in opposite direction and all of a sudden TOS is showing 6-7 points higher than Nadex chart and vice versa. I only see these extremes when a candle all of a sudden starts retracing fast. But its still workable...5Min may be to short a time to make a quick decision. I may look at the 20min option instead and wait to go in at around the 10min mark or when opportunity presents itself.

Rookie Member
    After several hours of trying out different strats and systems I am going to give the BB 1,2,3 with 5Min exp a try with a variation of RSI+Stoch for confirmation. I am using TOS. Will let you all know how it goes with play money account first. Maybe I should post this in another thread or someone can move it.

So glad I found this site!!!!

Hi GZ518!

Welcome to Communitraders!

It exists spread between MT4 and broker. 10-15 points the last five digits is accepted.

Hi GZ518!

It is normal to have small differences between your broker prices (TOC in your case) and your binary broker (NADEX) if they are in the range of 1-2 pips that's not a big problem unless you trade 1 to 5 min trades. In such case you should examine this difference in more details. I don't recomend you to trade very short term options if you are a beginner.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Hi GZ518!

It exists spread between MT4 and broker. 10-15 points the last five digits is accepted.
    He is using TOS not MT4.

Quote Originally Posted by GZ518 View Post
    Thanks Okane...I didn't figure it was that big of a difference, but it sure gets hard to make a quick decision when the candle starts turning in opposite direction and all of a sudden TOS is showing 6-7 points higher than Nadex chart and vice versa. I only see these extremes when a candle all of a sudden starts retracing fast. But its still workable...5Min may be to short a time to make a quick decision. I may look at the 20min option instead and wait to go in at around the 10min mark or when opportunity presents itself.
    I think 1-2 pip difference is ok.
    You have around 3 pips so simply change to another chart provider until you find one with closer data.

Try:
    NetDania
    or
    MT4 (is not a chart provider just a program) but then connect to different
    Forex brokers. I am connected to OANDA -5GMT demo.

These are all free of course.

Rookie Member
    Cool! Thanks for the input and advice everyone.
    Okane, I will check out MT4 and NetDania. I am accustomed to short time exp and prefer 5Min. That is what I used when trading with Boss but I will be giving 20Min a look because Nadex offers that as well. Just have to finagle the indicators a bit to the 20Min Exp. I consider myself still a beginner even though I have been trading for about a year on and off but I am more interested now as a way to supplement my income and fire the boss eventually and make a living at it.