Excited to find CommuniTraders !!!

I've been looking into Binary Ops for a while now, but have been to afraid to get started, because all of the confection reports about BinaryOPs trading. I found this community when I was researching legitimate Broker's, but only kept finding the marketing platforms. So happy to find a place with real experienced people that I can learn from. Thank You

Lise

Welcome Lise!

Hey Lise,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! Nice to meet you in our Trading Community
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome Lise to the bots trading community!

welcome aboard, glad you found us, let us know if you have any questions. You'll find links to all kinds of informative articles in the School section of the main website, the demo platform is great for practicing your trades, the forum is filled with great traders... too many to name,

Have fun and good trading!

MH

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    welcome aboard, glad you found us, let us know if you have any questions. You'll find links to all kinds of informative articles in the School section of the main website, the demo platform is great for practicing your trades, the forum is filled with great traders... too many to name,

Have fun and good trading!

MH
    Thank you, such great info