poe

Prolly the first cuban :) around ! Greetings ! !!!

Hello everyone

My name is Ernesto, im cuban currently living between Spain and Italy, I didnt have a single clue what BOT was until i started reading some articles and watched some videos on youtube. I have 0 background on economics or any kind of online trading, Im finishing my masters in Architecture in a couple of months and after that i would like to give it a try to this. I have always felt excited about this idea of online trading and how fast someone can earn on loose money on this short term trading. I love mathematics and im fast learner.

I also perfectly understand the psychological side of this BOT since i used to play poker A LOT and i understand how important is focus and not to be only a "result-oriented" person, stick to a plan, studying- reading daily and analyse your own bad trades or mistakes is the best way to improve and get a cute account on whatever broker u choose...

Im happy to be around and i really hope more experienced traders can give a hand in this long journey i have ahead.

I chose IQ Option as broker after some research for the interface of the app, flexibility of the broker, reviews, demo account and above all for the possibility i have to make small trades as 1$...

At the moment im using a demo account to get familiar with the practical part but im planning to deposit 250- 300$ and start trades of 3-5% of my bankroll.

Icm planning to use some martingale and anti-martingale strategy in the beginning and see how it goes, after i have some more experience i will start mixing strategies... For the moment i would be happy if i make from 200-300$ a month with short term trading.... Im open to ideas and comments about what the best way of how to start for a newbie...

ALL RIGHT THEEEEEEN

I don't know if you are the first Cuban or not but welcome! Glad to have you with us, let us know how we can help.

nice into there poe, looks like you've been reading some school articles? (:

Take your time, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I don't know if you are the first Cuban or not but welcome! Glad to have you with us, let us know how we can help.
    its good to be here, think this is the best place i have found so far to learn.

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    nice into there poe, looks like you've been reading some school articles? (:
    Sure im all-into those, i will stick to them + some youtube videos!

May i ask u a question ? What books, youtube channels and so on apart from the school articles would u recommend me? As i said atm my priority is to make some extra money and learn as much as i can about short term bot !

Thanks for all the help in advanced

Hey welcome!
    Of course I recommend our own YouTube channel which I have been working on together
    with our team and the traders here

https://www.youtube.com/c/communitraderslive

I suggest you look at some of our old live webinars (a bit long but you will learn a few things)
    Our focus is price action so take a look at the "Price action playlist" - see you around!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Ernesto!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    Sure im all-into those, i will stick to them + some youtube videos!

May i ask u a question ? What books, youtube channels and so on apart from the school articles would u recommend me? As i said atm my priority is to make some extra money and learn as much as i can about short term bot !

Thanks for all the help in advanced
    I would follow Okane's suggestion above (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams