Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Rookie Member JSTrader's Avatar

    Consulting Group !!!

    Good day everyone !

    We have created a closed consulting group on facebook for binary option traders.

    The aim of the group is sharing our strategies, share indicators for MT4 charts to enhance our chances, and discuss trading techniques and possible trades.

    We do daily and weekly fundamental analysis by going through the news, ecomonic calendars and share advice on trades to place based on this.
    We try to create diversity of trading with both technical and fundamental indicators but most of the trades we advice on is based on fundamental strategy.

    Our results are very good so far, of course we are not winning every trade, that is impossible, but we are making good money and are profitable.

    Unfortunately I am not allow to post my email address yet so please comment on the post with your details so I can get back to you.

  2. #2
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Are you here for recruitment????
    We, too have a Facebook group and also a Skype group, too.
    If you like to share which we welcome, please share it here.
    How about getting your group members to join us on BOTS insteading of luring our members to join your Facebook group.
    We have a strategy room where members can share their strategies. You can start your own thread here to share.
    Last edited by willyw; 09-19-2016 at 07:16 AM.

  3. #3
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    Hello JSTtrader!

    Welcome to Communitradeers!
    Please respect the rules in the forum. It includes that if you want to promote your business go to business room and took to admin first.

  4. #4
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Happy for you guys, but sharing strategies and indicators is exactly what we do here, so im not sure why you want members to go to FB....
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  5. #5
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JSTrader View Post
    Good day everyone !

    We have created a closed consulting group on facebook for binary option traders.

    The aim of the group is sharing our strategies, share indicators for MT4 charts to enhance our chances, and discuss trading techniques and possible trades.

    We do daily and weekly fundamental analysis by going through the news, ecomonic calendars and share advice on trades to place based on this.
    We try to create diversity of trading with both technical and fundamental indicators but most of the trades we advice on is based on fundamental strategy.

    Our results are very good so far, of course we are not winning every trade, that is impossible, but we are making good money and are profitable.

    Unfortunately I am not allow to post my email address yet so please comment on the post with your details so I can get back to you.
    why would anybody want to go to your "closed" group that has open enrollment when they can just come here and get all that same stuff for free, and more of it, and a demo trading platform, and Okane's Skype group, and my NADEX tips, and Bogdans BS cutting reviews, and objective up to date accurate broker reviews... and on and on. Our forum isn't just some nexus where people go to find other website... we are our own trading education solution and head&shoulders above the rest of them.... and the first time I hear anyone say anything about you requiring account/deposits to join or get full access I will be calling SCAM on you so fast

  6. #6
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    why would anybody want to go to your "closed" group that has open enrollment when they can just come here and get all that same stuff for free, and more of it, and a demo trading platform, and Okane's Skype group, and my NADEX tips, and Bogdans BS cutting reviews, and objective up to date accurate broker reviews... and on and on. Our forum isn't just some nexus where people go to find other website... we are our own trading education solution and head&shoulders above the rest of them.... and the first time I hear anyone say anything about you requiring account/deposits to join or get full access I will be calling SCAM on you so fast
    Well said, Micheal.
    Micheal, I think we should all join his FB group and get all his members to join BOTS. I am sure all his members will love it and leave his FB group vacant.
    Last edited by willyw; 09-20-2016 at 06:18 AM.

  7. #7
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    JSTrader, you are very smart but we are not stupid. You come to reap our harvest.
    We have huge members here and you come to take them.

    Why can't you ask your group members to join us here. We can share with them for free!!!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member DaVychi's Avatar
    Personally I don't believe in yours cosulting group,smells like "insulting"gruop...

  9. #9
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Well said, Micheal.
    Micheal, I think we should all join his FB group and get all his members to join BOTS. I am sure all his members will love it and leave his FB group vacant.
    well, they do say..."do unto others"... I guess this means he wants us to phish for new members in his group? ;-0

  10. #10
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    well, they do say..."do unto others"... I guess this means he wants us to phish for new members in his group? ;-0
    Correct, Micheal. Let's do it.
    Last edited by willyw; 09-21-2016 at 05:15 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3