I completed my PhD school today !!!

I thank God I completed the school today and I have learned a lot from this school . I thank all the professionals who share their experience in the school. What is the next step for me now?

Quote Originally Posted by hammed View Post
    I thank God I completed the school today and I have learned a lot from this school . I thank all the professionals who share their experience in the school. What is the next step for me now?
    Next step is to put what you've learned to the test by demo trading. Test the strategies, skills and trading techniques that you have learned from the school and from the forum.
    Finishing the school is a big leap but remember that to become a successful trader that you have to be constantly studying. Yes you can jump straight to live trading but I strongly suggest that you hone your trading skills first and try to gain as much experience as you can. If you can, aim to be a master chartist.

Wishing you luck!
    Duct Tape can't fix OTM

Thank you, I appreciate your comments

As Ronnel said, play some demo, practice your strategy, and lets go live!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by hammed View Post
    Hello Hammed!

You can share your trades. Post and share.

Happy trading!

Milos

You can learn more by following the diaries of some of the successful traders here! There's lot more to be learned but the best practice of course is to trade on demo before you become ready to jump into real trading.

I would suggest practicing demo account as it is the biggest asset for any successful trader and if you are willing to become successful in future then start trading demo account to learn trading processes easily. Good Luck!

Ronnel already gave you great tips.
    You need some charting hours too. See the school as the theoretical part of trading.
    Now you need the practice and getting your eyes used to really reading the charts, patterns, timing, trends and a whole lot more.
    So start with a demo as suggested
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

It's good you went through the school, that's a lot of knowledge. Okane is right, now it is time for the practical side of things, put some of those theories and tools to use. Demo trading is a great way to do it, so is starting with a small account at a broker that will let you do $1 or $5 trades. keep it small, stay focused, keep a diary and learn learn learn.