Rookie Member

Greetings from Croatia! !!!

Hello. My name is Toni and am coming from Croatia. I am currently studying computer sciences in Zagreb, Croatia. I have started trading some time ago and would like to earn some extra money, but also understand it can be double-edged sword situation if You are not into it. I am glad I found this forum and hope to learn from more experienced trades and maybe find someone from my homeland also trading. What is Your opinion on top10binaryrobots website? Are their reviews legit?

Hello Toni!

Welcome to Communitraders!

I have no information about 10binaryrobots. We could find out more info data.

Milos

Hey Toni and welcome aboard! In general, this community does not vouch for robots. Check out this article: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...or-just-sucks/

what are you looking for? let us help you (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome Toni!
    I'm sure you will find someone here from Croatia too
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    I was looking for reviews on Quantum Code for robots and BinaryBrokerz and TopOption for Binary brokers? I hope there are good and reliable robots as well to work with.

Thanks alot.
    Toni

Quote Originally Posted by tklasic View Post
    I was looking for reviews on Quantum Code for robots and BinaryBrokerz and TopOption for Binary brokers? I hope there are good and reliable robots as well to work with.

Thanks alot.
    Toni
    Guess again. These robots are all scams... Specifically made to make you lose.
    Or at best breakeven. No one here who takes trading seriously would ever touch a robot.
    Feel free to check our "make easy money exposed" thread and have a laugh at all the silly
    attempts of making people sign up and trade with a robot.
    Last edited by Okane; 09-14-2016 at 05:04 PM.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi Toni! Welcome to CommuniTraders! Glad to see you here

Listen you are coming from computer science background and you believe the auto trading robots are advanced enough to make money on a consistent basis, but the truth is they are not and most of them let say 99% are offered by scammy marketers and are not worth even a penny. Think about that, the big algorithmic trading hedge funds are hiring top computer scientist to code for them on a full salary. Why they are doing that if they can use some robots and make a lot of money??

They are doing this because the market is always changing the algorithms need to always be monitored and supervised by experienced traders and because in order to make money day in and day out they need human mind to be involved. If you really like trading and would like to make it a serious hobby or even a career path than stop believing in autotrading miracles and start learning how to trade by yourself and how to asses the markets both from technical and fundamental point of view. If you need help we are here to answer
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey, welcome to the forum! Listen, you don't want to waste your money for nothing. Don't relay on robots - there is no such thing as a quantum code for robots to win all the time and give you more than 50%. If there was such thing, we'd all be rich and no one would want to tell the secret anyway.