MINT 1.6 BO Indicator !!!

MINT 1.6 BO Indicator for MT4 , time frame M5 , exp.5-15 min.

https://youtu.be/_ajLax3WL3I

Hey,
    Please read the forum rules.
    This should be in the "Business Room".
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

ove the thread to the "Business Room

Actually, No! Do not move this to the business room because it conflicts with our Forum Rules. Simply moving this thread to another room would mean that we dont follow our own rules.

According to the Forum Rules, a user can only post links after 6 Valuable posts.

Also according to the Forum Rules: "Before we will allow you to promote your service you have to have at least 6 valuable posts in our Forum. So promotional first posts will be deleted from the Forum without any warnings."

Forum Rules: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-Forums-Rules-!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

so what's the verdict here? moving?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I dont see the value in it and it violates clear Forum Rules. I dont think we need it anywhere on this forum.
    Of course, I could be wrong and could turn to be a money making machine (the first one in BO)
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

I think I'm with Bogdan on this one.... it's very questionable, does not add anything to any discussion and is in effect an affiliate linking scheme ....