Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Annovdbos View Post
    I'm sorry, this may sound stupid, but I'm not really sure how it works.

Are we supposed to submit trades of others or trades of our own for this contest? Or can we do both?
    You can do both! absolutely, if you see someone else's trade that you like, please submit it! and your own trades that you think fit the bill! Thanks for asking!

I'll take part in win prize competition the next month. 1st November I'll post one trade one month time frame expiry.

It looks we will have a winner for September! Gary received so many nominations

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    You can do both! absolutely, if you see someone else's trade that you like, please submit it! and your own trades that you think fit the bill! Thanks for asking!
    Alright, thanks for awnsering my question.

I guess the competition is closed now for this month? Than I will definetely submit next month!

Quote Originally Posted by Annovdbos View Post
    Alright, thanks for awnsering my question.

I guess the competition is closed now for this month? Than I will definetely submit next month!
    No No, go ahead and submit, submit, no decisions have yet been made, ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    No No, go ahead and submit, submit, no decisions have yet been made, ;-)
    Okay, than I guess I have some diary reading to do to find some good trades.

Love this

Any new nominations guys? I will give my nominations on the weekend
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

October Trade Of The Month Winner ! !!!

I know you have all been eagerly awaiting the announcement of the October Trade Of The Month. The judging was tough, there are a lot of great trades in the forums, but we've come to a consensus. So, without further ado, I will reveal the winner....

it's Gary, MACG2311, from Gary's Diary page 10 ...

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ll=1#post68427

Reasons why we chose this trade over all the rest include; good example of how education sets you up for opportunity, nicely explained, good story, a win, uses sound tech analysis, good chart/screen shot, shot of the order/execution to go with it, regular contributor... nothing not to like about this one.

Gary, we'll have the badge to you soon! Martin assures me it is being worked on. Congratulations though on the win! Good luck and good trading!

Submissions for the next month can begin next week so get ready, get trading and get posting!

MH

Solid Member
    wow thanks Michael and the team, i'm really pleased because i rarely win anything so i'm looking forward to receiving my badge for my profile, and you're correct the competition was tough, there are some talented traders on this site
    Its a great idea and i think in the months to come when i look back at how far i have come it'll be a good moment to look back on, i wish i could replicate the same trade a couple times a day every day of the week then i'd be sorted
    Last edited by macg2311; 10-30-2016 at 04:26 PM.

11. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post