Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Trade Of The Month - Let's Get This Show On The Road !!!

It's time to get this show on the road. After some discussion amongst ourselves, we the administrative community, have decided to keep it simple for the first month or two until we get some more response. Thanks to those who have already shown interest.

So, what we are going to do is have each moderator pick a trade or two they like, and any members are welcome to do so as well, and then post a link to that trade along with some reasons why you think it should be trade of the month. I'm going to start it off with this trade from Mike M.

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ll=1#post68505

Why I like it; Two reasons. The first is that it is a good trade using channel technique. The asset price had been ranging upward within the channel and was making a bounce off the lower boundary, a perfect entry point for short and mid term positions. The second reason is that Mike says he found this trade as soon as he turned on the charts, his ability to recognize a good trade, quantify it and then act upon it with such quickness is an example of how trading education and being ready to trade when the signals arise is crucial to success.
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

Twitter Hidden Content
    Facebook https://Hidden Content color="#0000FF">Google+ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Trade of the Month! Boss B's Diary !!!

I picked this trade from Boss B's diary, known as Heyzee in the forums.

Boss B's Trading Diary - Post 124
    The link above shows post number 124, the USDJPY trade.

Why did I pick it?
    There are a few reasons. First of all, it's a simple chart using a trendline and Stochastic.
    But, there are many details noticed by the trader.
    1. Strong trendline
    2. Price retraceing back up to it making lower high.
    3. This area was also previous support on the previous low.
    4. Heyzee mentions a convergence of overbought levels on the Stochastic from
    M1 up to M30.
    5. Good expiry selection judging by previous history in the picture.
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

Hi everyone. I have been that busy in recent months, I haven't had the chance to post anything let alone
    scan our community to see how everybody was going. I work in schools and we are currently school holidays down
    here in Australia so today I finally got the chance to see what was going on. I came across this thread and as I
    was reading it I thought, I'm too scared to submit a trade for consideration. There's some amazing Diary's out there.
    heyzee and macg2311's to name a few. I almost fell off my chair when I read Michael post that deemed one of my trades
    worthy of consideration. I do feel I'm some way behind some of my esteemed colleagues but I also feel that I'm am indeed,
    making some progress.

Here I go with the broken record thing again, but many thanks to our leaders. Thank you Mr Hodges...i'm truely humbled.

4. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Hi everyone. I have been that busy in recent months, I haven't had the chance to post anything let alone
    scan our community to see how everybody was going. I work in schools and we are currently school holidays down
    here in Australia so today I finally got the chance to see what was going on. I came across this thread and as I
    was reading it I thought, I'm too scared to submit a trade for consideration. There's some amazing Diary's out there.
    heyzee and macg2311's to name a few. I almost fell off my chair when I read Michael post that deemed one of my trades
    worthy of consideration. I do feel I'm some way behind some of my esteemed colleagues but I also feel that I'm am indeed,
    making some progress.

Here I go with the broken record thing again, but many thanks to our leaders. Thank you Mr Hodges...i'm truely humbled.
    you should submit, your diary is good,

Twitter Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hey guys, really interesting cometition is going here. We are closing the first test month of September with few nice trade suggestions, now I will show my Trade of the Month Nomination:

And.. It is the trade in post #96 from the Gary's diary presented here http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....s-Diary/page10 It is well explained with sounding logic behind and taken at a great moment when the bullish trend line was broken and than fading the small upside move before the real breakout to lower levels on EUR/GBP pair. I also liked the explanation where Gary took into account the opening of US trading session which showed an opportunity to start profit taking activity.

I am sure next month we will have much more participants and much more Trade of the Month suggestions. This competitions is not only to give a prize to the winners, but most of all to show newbie traders how to setup their trades and explain the reasons behind them properly. I believe it will become one of the most useful threads here in the War Room!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

It can encourage newbies to be brave traders and explain their trades in the forum.

I have to nominate Gary's latest trade, uploaded today based on price action and
    setting up target support and resistance lines and target trendlines.
    This post shows a good understanding of setting up targets and picking entries and expiries
    and how to read the current trend and reversals.

Click here to read it:
    Gary's Diary Post #101
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

Submit Your Trades Now! !!!

Time is running out for the October TRADE OF THE MONTH contest!

We'll be closing submissions for this month at the end of the week and making our picks.

If you want to be considered for this great honor, win the respect of the entire trading community and get a new badge for your profile you need to act now.

Thank you,

That is all,

MH

Twitter Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I'm sorry, this may sound stupid, but I'm not really sure how it works.

Are we supposed to submit trades of others or trades of our own for this contest? Or can we do both?

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    I have to nominate Gary's latest trade, uploaded today based on price action and
    setting up target support and resistance lines and target trendlines.
    This post shows a good understanding of setting up targets and picking entries and expiries
    and how to read the current trend and reversals.

Click here to read it:
    Gary's Diary Post #101

Im with Okane on this one. Well explained and clean ITM. Keep up the good work Gary
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)