Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

My First Nomination For Trader Of The Month! !!!

It always amazes me how things we start here in the forum can take on a life of their own. When we started the TOM I had a vision in my head of what that would look like in practice, and so far that vision has been more or less accurate. I was surprised we got a two time winner so fast, not because there were a lack of nominations but because the trade-post was just that good. Now I've run across another post that I think is just that good, and is also one that fits "outside the box" in terms of my original vision of the TOM.

This example is where a trader made a great post in another traders diary. The thread in which the trade is posted belongs to Aussie Mick. Aussie Mick is a relatively new member of the community but a candidate for TOM in his own right. His trades are sharp, is analysis is good and his posts informative. One of his trades turned out to be a loss and wouldn't you know it, one of our own members and a TOM awardee, took the time to go over that trade, analyze the chart at the time of the trade and make a great post about the set-up and outcome of said trade. Now, I know that this is technically outside the format of what we've said a TOM should look like; it's not a "live" or active trade set-up. However, it is a great post, educational and an asset to the community so I had to point it out. And now, without further ado, what could be our second two-time TOM winner, a trader we all know and love... Annovdbos

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ll=1#post76037
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

And I'll back up that nomination with a nice post that Anno made in his own diary....

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....6042#post76042

Thank you very much Michael! It's good for both Mick and me. Mick learns something from it and I do as well as I analyze his trade. On top of that, I also find it interesting to do and to see why that trade didn't work out. Anyway, thanks for the nomination! But April still has a long way to go, so who knows what the other great traders will come up with in the next few weeks!
    "You think I ain't worth a dollar, but I feel like a millionaire!" - Queens of the stone Age

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    It always amazes me how things we start here in the forum can take on a life of their own. When we started the TOM I had a vision in my head of what that would look like in practice, and so far that vision has been more or less accurate. I was surprised we got a two time winner so fast, not because there were a lack of nominations but because the trade-post was just that good. Now I've run across another post that I think is just that good, and is also one that fits "outside the box" in terms of my original vision of the TOM.

This example is where a trader made a great post in another traders diary. The thread in which the trade is posted belongs to Aussie Mick. Aussie Mick is a relatively new member of the community but a candidate for TOM in his own right. His trades are sharp, is analysis is good and his posts informative. One of his trades turned out to be a loss and wouldn't you know it, one of our own members and a TOM awardee, took the time to go over that trade, analyze the chart at the time of the trade and make a great post about the set-up and outcome of said trade. Now, I know that this is technically outside the format of what we've said a TOM should look like; it's not a "live" or active trade set-up. However, it is a great post, educational and an asset to the community so I had to point it out. And now, without further ado, what could be our second two-time TOM winner, a trader we all know and love... Annovdbos

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ll=1#post76037
    Thankyou for those nice comments Michael but Anno deserves all the praise here and I second you on that nomination.
    Can I also mention another member that has helped me with his input which is a country neighbour who is a kiwi!! Mike M!

Lets get some nominations here folks! even if you're nominating yourself its OK, every trade could be a winner but only the best will be Trader of the Month!