Thread: A simple Why ?

A simple Why ? !!!

Hey folks ,

Not been too active here but have been lurking around while I learn but I have a simple question about something I find a little annoying with this site....

I know this site is not a scam & is actually trying to help people beat the nasty Binary Barons but why oh why does it always (when signing in) ask me to complete my registration by connecting my account to a broker , deposit money with that broker etc...... sorry but thats exactly how the scam sites work and this site should be above that.

OK rant over back to normal , happy prosperous trading everyone.

Cozzy

p.s. - and before you say it I know the site needs to earn through advertising to cover costs but but but :P ......

Hey Cozzy,

There is nothing wrong with your question and I understand you very well why you asked it! We are all fighting scammers all around and we wish for CommuniTraders to be a safe place for binary options traders free of scam and fake gurus. We are doing hard work to keep the community free of such offers!

However you know in a world like this, we live in we need to ensure that we will survive and continue to be able to objectively present what’s going on in the binary world. In order to keep maintaining and growing our community and to update every week with fresh reviews, news and lessons we need some kind of finance. That’s why we have affiliation with some brokers, we think are safe and reliable, but at the end it is up to you to decide where to put your money. We are not promoting anything, not giving advises where to invest, we are just giving our honest reviews and opinion and allow everybody else to share their experience freely as well. You know our very favorite phrase “Even the best brokers sucks sometimes” is fully objective. We are allowing everybody here to share their reviews doesn’t matter good or bad, without editing. So don’t blame us for few small advertisements! That’s how the world is working these days. I think you talked about the StockPair connect banner which appear on the login screen. We place it because we are proud to have done a not easy task to integrate this broker with CommuniTraders, allowing to directly copy your trades into your StockPair trading account. We think this possibility may be useful for some of the traders here and this is why the banner is there. It is not for convincing you to deposit or to select this broker. It’s up to you to make the decission. Maybe it looks too aggressive for you, but many traders won’t see it if it is not straight into their eyes

I think we have done so much work to distinguish our community and BOTS site in general from the scam crowd that nobody can tell there is something similar between us and them!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

3. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hey Cozzy,

There is nothing wrong with your question and I understand you very well why you asked it! We are all fighting scammers all around and we wish for CommuniTraders to be a safe place for binary options traders free of scam and fake gurus. We are doing hard work to keep the community free of such offers!

However you know in a world like this, we live in we need to ensure that we will survive and continue to be able to objectively present whatís going on in the binary world. In order to keep maintaining and growing our community and to update every week with fresh reviews, news and lessons we need some kind of finance. Thatís why we have affiliation with some brokers, we think are safe and reliable, but at the end it is up to you to decide where to put your money. We are not promoting anything, not giving advises where to invest, we are just giving our honest reviews and opinion and allow everybody else to share their experience freely as well. You know our very favorite phrase ďEven the best brokers sucks sometimesĒ is fully objective. We are allowing everybody here to share their reviews doesnít matter good or bad, without editing. So donít blame us for few small advertisements! Thatís how the world is working these days. I think you talked about the StockPair connect banner which appear on the login screen. We place it because we are proud to have done a not easy task to integrate this broker with CommuniTraders, allowing to directly copy your trades into your StockPair trading account. We think this possibility may be useful for some of the traders here and this is why the banner is there. It is not for convincing you to deposit or to select this broker. Itís up to you to make the decission. Maybe it looks too aggressive for you, but many traders wonít see it if it is not straight into their eyes

I think we have done so much work to distinguish our community and BOTS site in general from the scam crowd that nobody can tell there is something similar between us and them!

Very well say, Kolyo

Indeed! Agree!

because even the best binary options websites suck sometimes... if this is the only way we suck then we are doing pretty dam good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozzy View Post
    Hey folks ,

Not been too active here but have been lurking around while I learn but I have a simple question about something I find a little annoying with this site....

I know this site is not a scam & is actually trying to help people beat the nasty Binary Barons but why oh why does it always (when signing in) ask me to complete my registration by connecting my account to a broker , deposit money with that broker etc...... sorry but thats exactly how the scam sites work and this site should be above that.

OK rant over back to normal , happy prosperous trading everyone.

Cozzy

p.s. - and before you say it I know the site needs to earn through advertising to cover costs but but but :P ......
    Hello Cozzy!

The bots team have been working in this topic.You can find list of recommended brokers and brokers rating. Also scam websites try to promote themselves.