Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello from Alberta !!!

Hello my name is Vern

I have finally found home where i can finally get some structure in the binary world of trading excellent school and mentors have completed college level at bots and feel more relaxed and safe now and not led down another garden path into another snake pit and have fallen into many. I have been live trading for a couple of years and have blown out three small accounts being lead by the hand with brokers and robots but that is the price i paid to learn searching for a place to learn and finally have found it with honest people willing to help any just wanted to introduce myself and thanks again

Hello Vern,

Welcome to the forum!

Love how you describe that: "not led down another garden path into another snake pit"

Yea being lead by the hand with brokers, you know that saying: what you do yourself, you do better.

I think that's also applicable in trading, studying the charts yourself and making your own judgment beats all, it's OK to get some tips and hints here and there but on the end it's your judgment that counts.

Mate, have a good stay and if you have any questions fire them away, this community is most happy to help you out.

Happy trading!

Best regards, Bjorn.

3. Thanks Vern thanked this post
    Hello Vern!

I wish you welcome in the bots forum. You can share your trading experience here.

Milos

5. Thanks Vern thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Hello my name is Vern

I have finally found home where i can finally get some structure in the binary world of trading excellent school and mentors have completed college level at bots and feel more relaxed and safe now and not led down another garden path into another snake pit and have fallen into many. I have been live trading for a couple of years and have blown out three small accounts being lead by the hand with brokers and robots but that is the price i paid to learn searching for a place to learn and finally have found it with honest people willing to help any just wanted to introduce myself and thanks again

Hello Vern,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! I am glad to hear that you like the school. If you participate in our forum actively you will be able to contact with many other traders and to learn from them a lot. Wishing you all the best with trading and life!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

7. Thanks Vern thanked this post
    hello Vern, welcome to the forum! this is a great place to learn!

9. Thanks Vern thanked this post
    Thanks very much for the warm welcome Bjorn
    The only way to go is to do it yourself by learning how to fish you can feed you self lol

Thanks Milos

Hello Kolyo thanks for the welcome looking forward to polishing up the tech analysis

Thanks Alterego Yes excellent School glad i found this excellent place for learning

HI Vern, welcome to BOTS. Glad you have found a place to level yourself up in Binary Options trading

15. Thanks Vern thanked this post