BinaryUno Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about BinaryUno

BinaryUno Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

fet
    Rookie Member

Binaryuno web site scam !!!

I have been with Binary Uno for around 10 months. the first Account Manager did something, I know now what, but all my money disappeared. Another Account Manager, after me complaining severely, came on board and regained my money lost and added nicely to my profits. since l8th November, I have been waiting for my withdrawal to come and my account manager, when I can get hold of him, tells me it’s coming. Actually to-day l3th December,
    I’m having trouble receiving my withdrawal from Binary Uno. It was taken out of my account on l8th November and I am still waiting.

Any help will be appreciated ..
    Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by fet View Post
    I have been with Binary Uno for around 10 months. the first Account Manager did something, I know now what, but all my money disappeared. Another Account Manager, after me complaining severely, came on board and regained my money lost and added nicely to my profits. since l8th November, I have been waiting for my withdrawal to come and my account manager, when I can get hold of him, tells me it’s coming. Actually to-day l3th December,
    I’m having trouble receiving my withdrawal from Binary Uno. It was taken out of my account on l8th November and I am still waiting.

Any help will be appreciated ..
    Thank you in advance
    Here is link below
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...inaryuno-suck/

Merged to the main thread of BinaryUno. Please all comments related to a particular broker should go to their own threads. If you can't find the proper thread, than use the search box!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder