NADEX Discussion Forums !!!

This is the NADEX forums discussion place.

Please use this forum to post questions, reviews or other relevant information regarding NADEX ONLY.

Do NOT spam or use offensive language. Do NOT place business links. For complaints, please use this Link. For posting complaints on forums, moderator approval is required.

We use your feedback to update our NADEX Review. Thank you for sharing!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thank you Martin!

Trader Of The Month! !!!

Hey guys,

I would really like to see a NADEX trader get trader of the month. This means we have to post some good trades in order to be nominated. You can post them in your trading diary if you want, but I think we can also post them here in our NADEX forum. If you are trading mid-week/weekly we can start a thread for that, we already have one for 20 minute and 5 minute, maybe we need a thread for end of day traders too? Let me know what you guys think, and get trading and posting so we can show those other guys how badass NADEX trading is, way more fun than spot trading I think.

Sincerely,

Michael Hodges

4. Thanks DaVychi thanked this post
    We've got a series of articles coming out on NADEX, here is the first one. Tells about the different account types and who can trade, which is a lot of people all over the world.

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...sits-and-demo/