Hi from South Africa !!!

Hi everyone,
    My name is Charlene. I am living in South Africa.I have been trading forex now for a short while. Always been interested in Binary Options.

Obviously being a newbie to binaries I have already been caught by some traps of Robots and Strategies for many dollars that don't work.

I don't give up easily and I absolutely love trading. Thank goodness I accidentally stumbled upon your website this evening. Wish I had found this site ages ago.

I am looking forward to learn from you all.

Thank you for your kind words(: and welcome aboard!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome on board Charlene!

It is a pleasure for us to see you here too It is never too late to find the right path for trading. I am sure you will make friends here and will enjoy the community as a whole! If you have any questions ask them freely. You will find support from the members here very quickly
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Rookie Member
    hello i am stephen from south africa i was in binay for more than 2years but i cant see progress please help me with tools and great stratergy i paid for signal that dont work

Welcome Charlene.

Go to our binary school first

I also do live webinar sometimes and you can learn directly from me
    so keep an eye open for them there in that thread.

Another way of learning fast is to keep a trading diary.
    Of course, first you must learn from others so check out the
    members war room and go through some of the trading journals there.

**To truth25
    Welcome, please follow the same advice. There are no
    "great strategies" you must learn how to read the charts first so
    follow the same steps I explained. Thanks
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by truth25 View Post
    hello i am stephen from south africa i was in binay for more than 2years but i cant see progress please help me with tools and great stratergy i paid for signal that dont work
    That's right,many signals don't work. Many of them are scams. There are many strategies shared by our members in the Strategy room. Study them and choose one that suits you

Welcome Charlene, it's nice to have you with us. You can visit our school section to learn more about Binary Options.

where in sa are you

Quote Originally Posted by Sheppy46 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Charlene. I am living in South Africa.I have been trading forex now for a short while. Always been interested in Binary Options.

Obviously being a newbie to binaries I have already been caught by some traps of Robots and Strategies for many dollars that don't work.

I don't give up easily and I absolutely love trading. Thank goodness I accidentally stumbled upon your website this evening. Wish I had found this site ages ago.

I am looking forward to learn from you all.
    Welcome!

How we can help you?

Milos