Rookie Member

California Trader !!!

Hi just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Brandon, I am 29 years old from California. I have been trading off and on for the past 4 years. I had some success and a lot of failure. I do better with spot forex. But I have always had a thing for binary options. You will hear of me soon. I will be doing a journal on here on trying to turn $20 into $1000. Alright see you soon.

Hey there. Glad to hear, journals are welcome, I will be checking it out for sure
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Brandon!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Welcome PlayMaker! glad to have you with us, can't wait to see your trading diary!

looking forward!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome here ThePlayMaker!

If you want to make 20$ into 1000$ this can happen only if you follow all or nothing strategy and win 6 times in a row. If you succeed than congratulation, but I prefer to not follow such a strategy We will follow your diary with interest!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome Brandon, we will be glad that you share your journal with us

Welcome, Brandon, from a fellow Californian. What part of the state are you in? I roam around the Southland; presently trying to avoid the heat.

The problem market will fluctuate and will continue has We provide most active trades cross currency pair to gain signals for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, NZDUSD etc.and for better results for Forex and Comex log in for Multi Management and Future Solutions.

Copy URL: mmfsolutions.sg/services/forex-pack