Thread: Hiya

Rookie Member

Hiya !!!

Hi Folks,
    Just registered, looking forward to delving into all the great info here..

Hey welcome!
    If you are new to trading:
    Check out some trading diaries in the Members War Room and also
    start your education in the School on the main page.

If not, feel free to tell us more!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    Hiya, I am new to trading.
    I've been reading the info in the school section for the past couple of days.
    I'd say the best lessons I've learned so far is to slow down. At first I'd look at
    every chart and try to force opportunities, I'm now trying to take a step back and wait for
    opportunities which is working out better. Getting a little disheartened now and then when
    I have a great session and think it's finally beginning to click, then I try to repeat
    what I've learned and it all goes horribly wrong. Determined not to give up though.

Hi Awic!

Welcome to the bots forum.

Milos

You came to the right place!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Awic View Post
    Hiya, I am new to trading.
    I've been reading the info in the school section for the past couple of days.
    I'd say the best lessons I've learned so far is to slow down. At first I'd look at
    every chart and try to force opportunities, I'm now trying to take a step back and wait for
    opportunities which is working out better. Getting a little disheartened now and then when
    I have a great session and think it's finally beginning to click, then I try to repeat
    what I've learned and it all goes horribly wrong. Determined not to give up though.

This is really the best advice on first place - Step back and slow down if you feel you need it. The market will always be there, the opportunities will always exist. The more important is your psychology and your mind not the market itself at least at the beginning. When you feel you can control them you can move to excel other elements of trading success.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome to BOTS, Awic