Getting frustrated and just not getting it !!!

Hi everybody
    I'm getting a bit frustrated and feeling a bit stupid.
    I'm half way through school (college) and I'm learning heaps.
    I have freestockcharts and understand how to set up RSI's , EMA's, Stochastics etc etc.
    But I'm having big trouble understanding the numbers you have to put in ( if this makes sense ) and understanding how to read it ( like when your EMA's cross the candle sticks in relation to the RSI and Stochastics to give you an indication to place a trade )
    There was a chapter in school about setting it up but I just don't kind of get it.
    I know there's is a whole heap of different strategies but I just need a starting point so I can
    get on my way with a demo account and start trading and learning.
    I know you have a YouTube channel, but is there a video on setting a basic one up for newbies? And if not is there one on YouTube anyone knows of ??
    I'm more of a visual learner.
    I hope you understand the question lol
    Cheers Fanga

Hey.
    All the videos are based on MetaTrader 4.

But most charting softwares are similar, once you have seen one you know it all - it's
    just that the buttons can be on different places.

Yes there are a few good strategies on the channel, here is one:

Moving Average Strategy
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey.
    All the videos are based on MetaTrader 4.

But most charting softwares are similar, once you have seen one you know it all - it's
    just that the buttons can be on different places.

Yes there are a few good strategies on the channel, here is one:

Moving Average Strategy
    Thanks Okane I will be checking it out know

If you have any problems with charts let us know. Becoming familiar with your charting software is the first step. There are many more after this one. I think it will be best for you if you learn how to use MetaTrader 4, it is free as a demo with most brokers and is very popular. There are other good charting software like TradingView but my opinion is - start with the most typical and popular platform!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Thanks Kolyo

Hello Fanga!

You can join our Comunitraders live skype group and Toutube channel.The bots team wrote a dozen article based in topic you've been asking for.

Go to bots room trading tools and indicators you can find all needed information.

Of course you can post here question if you have any problem.

Milos

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Hello Fanga!

You can join our Comunitraders live skype group and Toutube channel.The bots team wrote a dozen article based in topic you've been asking for.

Go to bots room trading tools and indicators you can find all needed information.

Of course you can post here question if you have any problem.

Milos
    Thanks Milos , I'll check it out