Brokers with highest payout !!!

Hello to the entire community! I must say I've been reading through so many posts, it has been a great experince so far. I'm thankful to this community for sharing so much.

After trying a few strategies in Demo (I'm using Ayrex) I decided to go for real. My surprise was huge when I found that the payout in Demo is way higher than in Real (90% vs 60% !). I'm working with 60 seconds options, I wonder if among this community someone else is also doing 60 seconds trades, and if you are getting better payouts with other brokers.

Thanks in advance for your comments,

Alberto

Hey welcome!

First, the payouts differ based on different aspects.

1. Time of the day - (high volatility = high payouts EU, US session) Low volatility (like at the time of writing most brokers
    won't give you more than 60 up to maybe at best 80%.

2. Membership type - With some brokers, the payout increases with VIP membership. For example,
    a 24Option Platinum membership will give you 4% extra on all assets. They also have diamond account with I believe 6% higher in total.

3. The assets you trade - EUR/USD is usually the asset that comes with highest payouts thanks to it's popularity and volatility.
    Trade a less volatile asset and payouts are lowered significantly. Sometimes even more than 20% lower!

4. The Type of Options - Usually, "Short term" or "turbo" or whatever brokers call it (below 5min trades) come with
    lower payouts. So you might get 88% on EUR/USD on high/low options but when you go to 30/60+ seconds up to 5 min the payouts
    can be 10-20% lower.

Anyway, there might still be brokers that offer higher payouts. Just wanted to explain the above
    cause even if you find a broker that does offer a high payout on short term options you
    will see them decrease the % during low volatility hours and based on everything else I mentioned!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

My broker payout EUR/USD the following
    76% 60s,90s,5 minutes.
    78% 10-30 minutes expiry
    81% H1 expiry
    82% End of day expiry
    81% End of week expiry

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    My broker payout EUR/USD the following
    76% 60s,90s,5 minutes.
    78% 10-30 minutes expiry
    81% H1 expiry
    82% End of day expiry
    81% End of week expiry
    Hi Milos !

Who is your broker?

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey welcome!

First, the payouts differ based on different aspects...
    Thanks ! I appreciate your answer.

stockpair.

ayrex's high/low option can go as high as 78%