Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    Nice trades.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Nice trades.
    Thanks mate!
    "You think I ain't worth a dollar, but I feel like a millionaire!" - Queens of the stone Age

Here's a trade I made today on EURUSD.

I looked at the daily chart and saw price was still trending up nicely making nice higher lows and higher highs. At that time price was climbing to a strong target S/R line at 1.06795. As you can see this line is confirmed by the EMA and you can also see there was some strong bears in the past here. (I didn't take the put here btw, because it has already tested the line twice and this time a break is more likely to happen to continue it's uptrend. But we will have to see what happens). Anyway, back to the trade. So I knew price was moving up because of these analysis. Another confirmation that price was moving bullish was the bullish break of the EMA on the H4 chart, where price struggled twice before (see the red dots on the H4 chart).

EURUSD Daily chart
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	ITM 1 Daily.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	7005

EURUSD H4 chart

Name:	ITM 1 H4.jpg
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	7006

So, then I moved down the timeframes and drew an upward trendline on the hourly chart and price respected this line on the timeframes hourly to M5, so this told me it was a pretty strong trendline. The EMA on the M5 timeframe confirms the strength of the trendline as well. So, I looked for a target which I could use when price would come down to my trendline and I wanted a closer target than the previous high. So I moved over to the M1 timeframe and saw that the EMA provided a nice target there. At the time I was setting this up, the EMA was at the level where the red circle is. So I placed a line there and as you can see there were some pretty significant touches in the past on that line. So I thought this would be a good target.

EURUSD M1 chart

Name:	ITM 1 M1.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	7008

So, I went back to the M5 chart and waited for price to come down to the trendline. I however didn't enter at the touch of the trendline, but at the touch of the EMA. I did this because I thought price might also already retrace from the EMA instead of the trendline and I figured if I gave it enough time it would be fine. So, I took a 16 minute call at the touch of the EMA based on previous candlestick counting. It did come down to the trendline before retracing and then a huge bullish move and even broke the target and even my second target, which was the previous high.

EURUSD M5 chart

Name:	ITM 1.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	7009

And here's the trade, there's no more pictures allowed so I placed a link:
    http://prntscr.com/exu6he
    Last edited by Annovdbos; 04-18-2017 at 12:40 PM.
    "You think I ain't worth a dollar, but I feel like a millionaire!" - Queens of the stone Age

Here's another trade I took today on USDJPY.

I saw price was generally in a downtrend and it had formed a double top on the H4 on 109.152 and was moving down. Therefore I knew I had to look for a put opportunity. You can also see the trendline I traded on here on the H4 already.

USDJPY H4 chart

Name:	ITM 3 H4.jpg
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	7010

So when I moved down to the M5 I waited for price to climb back to the trendline (the same as I drew on the H4) and on the touch I took an approximately 16 minute put with the EMA and that black line as a target. But the target got broken easily. Anyway, it worked out nicely.

USDJPY M5 chart

Name:	ITM 3 USDJPY M5.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	7011

Name:	ITM 3 Ayrex.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	7012

Here are some results I wanted to show as well. I switched from binary.com to ayrex again. For two reasons:
    1. On binary.com some prices only show 4 decimals, while metatrader shows 5. Therefore you're already approximately 2 pips behind sometimes. 1 pip because the broker and MT 4 differ one pip and 1 pip because of the decimals.
    2. I thought the freedom of having non fixed expiry times would be great. But I think it turned out to be too much freedom which makes things complicated from time to time. With fixed expiries you just have to settle for that expiry or simply don't enter. This makes things easier I think.

I also did some extra research during this switch and eventhough Okane always mentioned targets are very important, I never really saw the bigger purpose of it. Until I re-watched some videos with my new experience (I hadn't seen those videos since August when I basically didn't understand a thing about price action) and I started to see things much clearer. It was like the missing piece of the puzzle finally fitted. So, since I started to draw targets on higher timeframes and by that predicting where the market is going, the results have been much better. Obviously I'm not anywhere near being a pro trader, but I think there's been some significant growth since August 2016.

So on april 12 I went back to ayrex (Demo) and I'm pleased to share the results since then:

Name:	Ayrex 12 tot 18 april.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	7016

As you can see I also tried out some compounding and made it from $1000 to an account balance of $1102,76 in three days. I really like it because I have never achieved such consistency before. Before I only made it to $1020 max and than crashing down to like $500 and then desperately starting over. Therefore I consider this balance like a little personal win haha.

I think I will be going live next week with an investment of just €50, just to get a feel of the live trading. With this €50 I think I'm going to apply compounding as well and I'll see how that goes. Therefore I'm already practicing it a bit on demo. Anyway I'm pretty excited I'm finally feeling ready to trade live.
    Last edited by Annovdbos; 04-18-2017 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Annovdbos View Post
    Here are some results I wanted to show as well. I switched from binary.com to ayrex again. For two reasons:
    1. On binary.com some prices only show 4 decimals, while metatrader shows 5. Therefore you're already approximately 2 pips behind sometimes. 1 pip because the broker and MT 4 differ one pip and 1 pip because of the decimals.
    2. I thought the freedom of having non fixed expiry times would be great. But I think it turned out to be too much freedom which makes things complicated from time to time. With fixed expiries you just have to settle for that expiry or simply don't enter. This makes things easier I think.

I also did some extra research during this switch and eventhough Okane always mentioned targets are very important, I never really saw the bigger purpose of it. Until I re-watched some videos with my new experience (I hadn't seen those videos since August when I basically didn't understand a thing about price action) and I started to see things much clearer. It was like the missing piece of the puzzle finally fitted. So, since I started to draw targets on higher timeframes and by that predicting where the market is going, the results have been much better. Obviously I'm not anywhere near being a pro trader, but I think there's been some significant growth since August 2016.

So on april 12 I went back to ayrex (Demo) and I'm pleased to share the results since then:

Name:	Ayrex 12 tot 18 april.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	7016

As you can see I also tried out some compounding and made it from $1000 to an account balance of $1102,76 in three days. I really like it because I have never achieved such consistency before. Before I only made it to $1020 max and than crashing down to like $500 and then desperately starting over. Therefore I consider this balance like a little personal win haha.

I think I will be going live next week with an investment of just €50, just to get a feel of the live trading. With this €50 I think I'm going to apply compounding as well and I'll see how that goes. Therefore I'm already practicing it a bit on demo. Anyway I'm pretty excited I'm finally feeling ready to trade live.
    Nice results Anno.
    It will be good to see how you go live. It will be something I will look forward to and to be something I will experience that you have experienced.
    That last trade was awesome. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Annovdbos View Post

I think I will be going live next week with an investment of just 50, just to get a feel of the live trading. With this 50 I think I'm going to apply compounding as well and I'll see how that goes. Therefore I'm already practicing it a bit on demo. Anyway I'm pretty excited I'm finally feeling ready to trade live.

Anno, nice trades. Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Nice results Anno.
    It will be good to see how you go live. It will be something I will look forward to and to be something I will experience that you have experienced.
    That last trade was awesome. Well done.
    Thanks Mick, but I've decided to join the skype group and therefore postponed the going live for a little longer. Thought this would be a better investment at the moment than investing in binary options now. I think getting a little more experience from Okane and the other members of the group, will make my trading a little better and boost my results even more. So, I think it's best for me to demo trade a little longer and learn some more in order to make more of the money I'm willing to invest.

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Anno, nice trades. Keep it up
    Thanks Willy, getting more and more confident. I remember starting this journey in August 2016 and absolutely not knowing what I was doing, haha. So, it feels good to finally make a profit (even if it's with fake money..).

Excellent success rate Anno!

Looking good buddy, like clockwork.

I am confident that so long as you keep your head cool and know that at the end of the "day" you can end up profitable by just following
    what you have learned that you will produce as good results once you go live!

http://prntscr.com/f27cif
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!