Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Member
    Thank you, but am asking you guys for the heads up about this broker. You might see me praise Optionstars before, but right now, I want an honest to goodness re-evaluation of this broker, and I was hoping that you can help me out, instead of ranting much about an old posts that I've made from other sites.
    Last edited by Peggy Sue; 10-10-2016 at 02:47 PM.

I never heard of this Optionstars before, but what are the other/primary reasons why newbie traders need to consider ignoring this one? what are your suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by shoemaker_fx View Post
    I never heard of this Optionstars before, but what are the other/primary reasons why newbie traders need to consider ignoring this one? what are your suggestions?
    You should go with recommended brokers because they have good reputation and they are regulated.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

You can see all brokers review and ratings. I advice you to visit top rated brokers/recommended brokers.

Rookie Member
    Thank You Mr. Okane for providing me a good suggestions. I will try to look for the most beneficial broker, at least I have a good hint that now about other brokers and Optionstars. I hope I made a really good decision this time, the last broker I tried to check scared me a lot. The account manager is immediately asking me for a big deposit just to let me try a demo account with them? Was it something legal or normal practice in binary options?

Rookie Member
    hi,guys
    from recently I'm trading with Broker Official and i believe that the service is quite good, my broker really taught me how to trade, he gives me instructions every time and answers all of my questions.With the last company they didnít gave me the attention i needed cause i was new at binary options, iím trading from the past 8 months and iím glad with my profit.

Rookie Member
    What kind of broker to trade?

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadisaad View Post
    hi,guys
    from recently I'm trading with Broker Official and i believe that the service is quite good, my broker really taught me how to trade, he gives me instructions every time and answers all of my questions.With the last company they didn’t gave me the attention i needed cause i was new at binary options, i’m trading from the past 8 months and i’m glad with my profit.
    This is really hard to believe, you know. Your broker has no use of you being successful and making huge profits. This smells quite fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Sue View Post
    Thank You Mr. Okane for providing me a good suggestions. I will try to look for the most beneficial broker, at least I have a good hint that now about other brokers and Optionstars. I hope I made a really good decision this time, the last broker I tried to check scared me a lot. The account manager is immediately asking me for a big deposit just to let me try a demo account with them? Was it something legal or normal practice in binary options?

Be careful when you talk to your account manager. Never listen them. At the beginning deposit the minimum amount and trade safe. Avoid them and their recommendation.