Is this earning this much of money going to get me banned? !!!

Hello everyone.

Over the past few months i have been successfully trading with binary.com

I have recently built my account up to $2200 with a slow progressive trading style that has proved to be very profitable for me, i have withdrawn $700 of this amount and that has left $1500 to trade with.

Now with my strategy i run a trade cycle of 15 trades per day at 6% capital for about 3-4 times per week, what i aim for is to get 12-14 of these 15 trade correct, which is usually achievable.

Now the question i have is will i run into an issue trading with such a big amount?

I will now be trading $90 per trade and if 13 trades are achieved per cycle in the money, this nets to about $990 profit, if this achieved four times a week it will net about $3600, if it is achieved for a month it will net about $14,000.

Now i know that this is not going to happen 100% consistently but it will happen more than it will not happen.

So does anyone have such experience with trading and withdrawing such large amounts of money from Binary.com?

I have become a little skeptical, because in the thread stated here -> http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ght=binary.com -> the trader built his account up to $17000 over a longer period of time, only to have it cleared out because of a "technical issue that they were aware of"

please share your experience with Binary.com and if you can please share some trust-worthy brokers to trade large capital with.

Hey!

Just make sure you document your trading and results so IF the day would come
    and they don't want to pay or say you cheat, you have proof.
    However, Binary.com has been in the market a very long time and they are well-funded
    so it's hard to believe that they can't afford 10-20K.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Sorry if this is a amateur question, but by proof do you just mean like a screen shot of your contract expiring in the money and the spot point from binary.com as well as an outside stock chart source?

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinJunky View Post
    Sorry if this is a amateur question, but by proof do you just mean like a screen shot of your contract expiring in the money and the spot point from binary.com as well as an outside stock chart source?
    A screenshot is good, it should include transaction ID, purchase time, amounts and entry/expiry price.
    Plus the results of course.

stay away from newer unreliable brokers, go for the trusted brokers that have been in business for a while and are reputable and you should be fine

B. O. Beryl
    Sorry but I thought I'd add this here as I cant find a complaints section on BOTS.

After having lots of crap experiences with TropicalTrade with rude and
    abusive brokers there, I came to the decision to ask for my account to
    be closed.

I emailed them about five times and no one replies.

I was told that just my driving licence would be enough for account
    verification but looks like that was a lie. Because of the way I was
    treated by them I just wanted rid of them you know.

It looks like you do need to provide usual things like card details /
    address etc but because of how they are I just dont want to now after
    all this.

I paid the minimum of 200 to start account but tbh they can keep the
    bloody money because I wont be giving them any details seeing as they
    said all I needed was ID but that obvs is not the case!

Is there a way that I can close the account because they arent
    respecting my wishes to do so :/

They just seem to want to keep it open which is obviously wrong when I have constantly made it clear I no longer want an account with them.

This is so frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by B. O. Beryl View Post
    Sorry but I thought I'd add this here as I cant find a complaints section on BOTS.

After having lots of crap experiences with TropicalTrade with rude and
    abusive brokers there, I came to the decision to ask for my account to
    be closed...
    All brokers demand some form of ID and picture of back and front of C.C. This is due to anti money-laundering EU laws.
    However, the broker should tell you what details you can blank out of the picture as it's not necessary. Don't remember which parts you
    don't need to share but their support should know. Unless you have gotten your documents approved they won't pay out.
    By the way for the future: always better to use Skrill/Netteller/paypal if possible, simpler faster withdrawal/deposits and no C.C info needs to be shared.

Hey. Please feel free to open a thread regarding TropicalTrade because there isn't one already in this
    room here: Broker's Discussion
    And post about your experience there! So others who have experience with them can also share their story.

Anyway, never put money with "no-name" brokers. Cause even if they are right to ask for documents, they should not neglect your emails and
    they should inform you exactly about all required documents needed for withdrawals.

Rookie Member
    You still doing good with binary.com?

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinJunky View Post
    Hello everyone.

Over the past few months i have been successfully trading with binary.com

I have recently built my account up to $2200 with a slow progressive trading style that has proved to be very profitable for me, i have withdrawn $700 of this amount and that has left $1500 to trade with.

Now with my strategy i run a trade cycle of 15 trades per day at 6% capital for about 3-4 times per week, what i aim for is to get 12-14 of these 15 trade correct, which is usually achievable.

Now the question i have is will i run into an issue trading with such a big amount?

I will now be trading $90 per trade and if 13 trades are achieved per cycle in the money, this nets to about $990 profit, if this achieved four times a week it will net about $3600, if it is achieved for a month it will net about $14,000.

Now i know that this is not going to happen 100% consistently but it will happen more than it will not happen.

So does anyone have such experience with trading and withdrawing such large amounts of money from Binary.com?

I have become a little skeptical, because in the thread stated here -> http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ght=binary.com -> the trader built his account up to $17000 over a longer period of time, only to have it cleared out because of a "technical issue that they were aware of"

please share your experience with Binary.com and if you can please share some trust-worthy brokers to trade large capital with.

Hello mate,

Listen up, don't worry about making big balances if you are with good brokers.

The one you are with, I have no experience with.

Just go with a couple serious, big, legit brokers and blow up those accounts (in the good way).

You probably are familiar with the saying: Don't put all your eggs in one basket, this applies also on BO trading, build multiple balances on multiple brokers, and switch between them from day to day or week to week.

I personally leave a base balance on the broker with which I trade that week and I withdraw the profits on the end of the week.

$17k is peanuts honestly, and I'm talking about making that daily.

I've found out that most people with a problem like the one you posted a link from got a weird case open, and in most cases it's them that brake the brokers rules.

So go through the rules of the broker first of all.

If you open an account under your name, with your main email and deposit/withdraw money from a card that has your name, there shouldn't be a problem along the road.

I had myself problems with a couple of brokers in the past and this was duo very long payout time + very bad communication, it's those you filter out by doing a minimum deposit and withdraw A.S.A.P. to see how the process goes.

And my last point: there is no reason for a broker to fuck with a successful trader, they make some serious cash on them so why would they?

Most of legit brokers where people are building their success you find in this forum spot.

Good luck and good wealth!

Best regards, Bjorn.