Brokers pips are out ? !!!

Hi
    I'm a newbie so take it easy on me lol
    I'm using a demo account with HighLow in Australia. I have noticed that the closing rate of my trade compared to my freestockcharts and tradview accounts seems to always be .2 of a pip out.
    Is this normal?
    Because if I do decide to go with them ( especially in short trades ) it could really hurt.
    Cheers

Welcome Fanga!

I don't know your broker, but yeah, it's normal. BO brokers mostly use a 'between' price (between buy and sell in Forex). You can find out more about brokers in our reviews.

However, I recommend you to first go through our free School section before rushing in. It could safe you a lot of money.

There's no easy money in trading, so don't trust all the Holy Grail offers, beware of bonus conditions (ALWAYS read the complete T&C before opening an account), don't trust account managers in trading for you and learn to trade yourself.

Feel free to ask your questions here in the forum

Hey Fanga. We have this asked and answered here before:

Check these thread out:

Price Difference - Why

And no, 0.2 pips o even 1-2 pips wont matter because you still enter your trade
    with the brokers price. So if your MT4 says 1.11401 then you enter at your broker at 1.11400 which is the same price
    at the same level.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey Fanga. We have this asked and answered here before:

Check these thread out:

Price Difference - Why

And no, 0.2 pips o even 1-2 pips wont matter because you still enter your trade
    with the brokers price. So if your MT4 says 1.11401 then you enter at your broker at 1.11400 which is the same price
    at the same level.
    Hey thanks for the reply, I'll check out the link

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Welcome Fanga!

I don't know your broker, but yeah, it's normal. BO brokers mostly use a 'between' price (between buy and sell in Forex). You can find out more about brokers in our reviews.

However, I recommend you to first go through our free School section before rushing in. It could safe you a lot of money.

There's no easy money in trading, so don't trust all the Holy Grail offers, beware of bonus conditions (ALWAYS read the complete T&C before opening an account), don't trust account managers in trading for you and learn to trade yourself.

Feel free to ask your questions here in the forum
    Thanks seasaltMcfish , I appreciate it