Newbie from Australia !!!

Hi everyone
    Just joined the forum. I'm very new to binary trading and I'm wanting to learn how to trade correctly. I have been trading now on a demo account for around a month with not bad results. But I have a lot to learn lol. I will have a heap of questions to ask so I will thank you in advance.
    Chat soon everybody

Welcome Fanga! Great to see in our forum! It will be my pleasure to help if you have any questions.

Welcome to CommuniTraders Fanga! Trading on demo is much different than trading real account, but following a structured approach toward trading and learning step by step the basics will give you the foundation to make it. I am wishing you to find a lot of new friends here and to learn the basics of trading succesfuly I am happy to see more and more traders from Australia joining our community!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Welcome to CommuniTraders Fanga! Trading on demo is much different than trading real account, but following a structured approach toward trading and learning step by step the basics will give you the foundation to make it. I am wishing you to find a lot of new friends here and to learn the basics of trading succesfuly I am happy to see more and more traders from Australia joining our community!

Thanks Kolyo
    Yep heaps to learn. I agree a demo account is different than a real one. Real money online is when you can call yourself a trader not a weekend warrior lol. Hey thanks for the reply. It would be good to see if there is any other Aussies in the group?
    Cheers Fanga

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Welcome Fanga! Great to see in our forum! It will be my pleasure to help if you have any questions.
    Hey thanks Dan21
    Mate I might hit you up on that help lol. I've been watching video after video on you tube, as they say you can bullshit a bullshitter lol. There is a lot bull on it. That's why I thought I better join a forum to talk to traders instead of watching videos as you don't know who to believe.
    Chat soon mate

Quote Originally Posted by Fanga View Post
    Hey thanks Dan21
    Mate I might hit you up on that help lol. I've been watching video after video on you tube, as they say you can bullshit a bullshitter lol. There is a lot bull on it. That's why I thought I better join a forum to talk to traders instead of watching videos as you don't know who to believe.
    Chat soon mate
    Welcome Fanga!

Did you know we have our own YouTube channel with no bullshit?
    Check it out, we focus on Price Action trading (only thing that will work in the long run)
    but we also share great strategies to start with as a beginner before you master Price Action.

There is also a live webinar later today, 18th at 17:45 GMT+2.
    Just scroll down on our channel to where it says "Upcoming live streams". See you there!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Cheers Okane i will check it out

Welcome aboard mate, glad to have you with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Welcome aboard mate, glad to have you with us.
    Thanks Michael,
    Mate been looking around the forum and it looks like your one of the gurus.( Not trying to be a smartarse) I wish I had half your experience lol
    Will be asking heaps of questions, probably some dumb ones at the start.
    But hey thanks for welcoming me on board.
    Chat soon

Hello Fanga!

Welcome to our trading community.

Milos