Rio Olympic Games Review !!!

Hey, last couple of days the world is following Olympic games. Do you have favorite sports? Are you a fan of particular player? I am mostly interested in lightweight athletics and my personal idol here is Usain Bolt haha that old guy is still breaking the bank! Olympic champion for the seventh time in his live. It is too much for him but he is still racing like a youngster
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hey, last couple of days the world is following Olympic games. Do you have favorite sports? Are you a fan of particular player? I am mostly interested in lightweight athletics and my personal idol here is Usain Bolt haha that old guy is still breaking the bank! Olympic champion for the seventh time in his live. It is too much for him but he is still racing like a youngster
    Just caught a limelight of a world record; a younger swimmer beats US Pheleps, a 22 medalist champion

Usain Bolt is definitely a great athlete. I like the games in general, lots of great sports and lots of things you don't see every day like badminton, the shooting sports, archery etc.

I'm into running too. Couldn't believe when the 10 000 m women record was beaten. It is quite warm in Rio - I guess it's been very hard for long distance runners to perform at the top of their possibilities. I also enjoy watching gymnastics and all the jumping sports.

I was watching also. Serbia is Olympic champion men in waterpolo. We have been lost by the USA in men basketball final and volleyball final women by China. We took bronze medal in women basketball.

Usain Bolt is the legend of queens sports-athletic. The biggest disappointment did by Novak the world number one in tennis. He lost in the first round by Del Potro. Of course congratulation to Andy Murray Olympic champion.

Brazll took golden medal against Germany in football.