Somewhat new and needing some advice !!!

Hello

First off, I apologize ahead of time for what might be a long post. I discovered binary options a few months back and I've been digesting as much information as I possibly can ever since. I learned pretty quickly about all the scam software/bots/youtube marketers. I did get roped into one crap indicator, ran it on a demo account and quickly learned that in order to make it in BO I was going to have to learn to trade on my own. This really started to inspire and excite me and since I've been learning and testing out some simple strategies on demo accounts. I want to continue to learn and test and develop my own style,but I'm concerned when the time comes to go live.

I've scoured the web and tried to read and research as much as I can about brokers. I'm in the US and I know the options here are limited. I know all about Nadex and I have a demo account with them, but I've had a hard time incorporating any of my strategies to their platform (ie I've done miserable). I've also ran demo accounts with Marketsworld and CT Option. I've enjoyed the Panda platform and I've had the most success with it of all my demo accounts. My concern is that I'm at a loss as to where to turn when I finally choose one or two brokers to trade with. There are so many nightmare scenarios about withdrawing money and hounding sales calls from account managers with the unregulated brokers that I don't know if I should go with any of them. On the other hand, I just have not gotten a good handle on the Nadex platform.

My questions are,
    1.Are there any unregualted brokers that accept US traders that are worth my time and money? CT Option? Ask Option? Tropical Trade? Finipari?
    2.Are there decent resources out there to help me learn to trade Nadex better? I'm not talking about some wanker on youtube trying to sell me signals, indicators or delusions of grandeur, please steer me clear of the marketers.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Glad I stumbled on this site and happy to be a new member.

Hi there!

My honest opinion is to stay with NADEX. You can make your own check of course. We have a lot of information and reviews on the main site for all the brokers accepting US traders, but I don't think you should go this way. I think there was a book on NADEX trading. I should check and will post later, and maybe there is a detailed explanation of the platform on the NADEX site as well. Here are some small education materials from the NADEX site I have in a bundle - http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=93cb16ebdb
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

3. Thanks charlamange1st thanked this post
    Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback!

I fully agree with Kolyo that you stay with Nadex since you are in the U.S.

6. Thanks charlamange1st thanked this post
    I can help you with NADEX. I'm going to give you some links to follow and read but also my #1 tip for trading NADEX options. When you take a signal, any signal that you would take with an off-shore spot style broker, for a directional trade always use the AT THE Money strike price in order to most closely mimic the spot style of trading. These will give you roughly a 100% payout too, if you are a little less certain you can use the first in the money strike price for some safety. I tend to trade the end of week for my longer term signals and then use the 20min and 5 min expiry for short term trading. Short term I also tend to go for in the money options for a more certain and less risky pay out, even doing this you can get 65% to 75% returns.

8. Thanks charlamange1st thanked this post
    and here is the link....

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...by-step-guide/

there are some more articles on the way, they should be published soon.

10. Thanks charlamange1st thanked this post
    Wow! This is fantastic! Thank you so much Michael! I'm so excited to get going on this and to continue my quest to learn, learn, learn. Can't tell you what a breath of fresh air this site is after wading through all the gimmicky muck and marketing traps that are out there. You guys do a superb job and I'm gobbling up information in the schoo and hope to join in on the webinars soon. Thanks again and I look forward to taking baby steps forward to becoming a better trader!

charlamange1st, Wish you all the bestand successful trading

13. Thanks charlamange1st thanked this post