Thread: New bie

Rookie Member

New bie !!!

Hi All

My name is Themba from Johannesburg, South Africa. I'm new to binary options and been trading a demo account.

I hope to learn a lot from you
    Thanks

Hello! HOw are you? Glad to have you with us. Don't hesitate to ask questions, it is what we are here for.

Welcome aboard mate
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hello Themba! Welcome on the forum.

I'm ready to help you!

Milos

Hi Themba,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey welcome!
    Let us know how we can help and check our Binary Options School on the main page!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Banned
    Finally, i can smile again with my succeeding winning strategy. I know these days it's really hard to prove that something works. Don't get me wrong, I've also lost my life savings to binary options at some point in my life, but also nowhere near as effectively as you're led to believe. My recommendation is this; I can vouch for my 85%-95% winning rate! Don't waste time gambling and losing your hard earned money anymore. I sure can guide you to a dedicated style of trading. Contact me: mcrichardwhite.gmail.com i do hope i can help one or two people on here. all the best guys

Welcome Themba!!! You have come to the right place. Just ask any questions that you have and we will help you

welcome buddy