Thread: Hi

Rookie Member

Hi !!!

I just joined

Hi there! Welcome to CommuniTraders If you have any questions let us know!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

good for you!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi.
    I just joined and have a quick question: Is there a way for trades to be copied automatically? or do I need to place the trades manually at my brokers? If so, how will I know the original price the trader placed at?

Hi!

Welcome to Communitraders! I think it can be copied automatically trades from the bots CT to your trading account. Maybe I need to check it. Admin knows better than me. He could provide more information data than me.

Milos

Quote Originally Posted by UKLady View Post
    Hi.
    I just joined and have a quick question: Is there a way for trades to be copied automatically? or do I need to place the trades manually at my brokers? If so, how will I know the original price the trader placed at?
    On the first question I just answered in the other thread you posted On the second one - yes there is a possibility for semiautomatic placing of the trades into your broker account if it is StockPair account, but you still have to click the Copy Trade button. So it is not fully automated and our idea is not to be the next signal provider but to help traders to learn how to trade by themselves by following other traders. Our goal is educational not to make you rich overnight
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Any autobot you use will bring you losses. Don't. Stick around here at BOTS and you'll get to understand how to be profitable on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Any autobot you use will bring you losses. Don't. Stick around here at BOTS and you'll get to understand how to be profitable on your own.
    Yes totally agree, refrain from using autobot