Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Hello from the UK !!!

Hi,

My name is Pete. I am just looking into binary options to see if they are right for me.

The first question I have following my first dummy run is, when you place a trade with a deadline(eg, 24 hours), is this based on real time or time when that particular market is open? Initially I assumed the latter but now suspect the former.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpete View Post
    Hi,

My name is Pete. I am just looking into binary options to see if they are right for me.

The first question I have following my first dummy run is, when you place a trade with a deadline(eg, 24 hours), is this based on real time or time when that particular market is open? Initially I assumed the latter but now suspect the former.
    For 1 day expiry which 24 hour expiry is realtime. The time kicks in at the time your trade is being executed

Rookie Member
    So I need to know when each market opens and closes. Is that correct? Sorry if this question sounds obvious to you.

It depends on the expiry... some platforms have expiry at the end of tomorrow, ie at tomorrows close of trading. Some platforms have expiry that is 24 hours, one day basically, but it is 24 hours from when you place the trade. This can also vary by asset, forex and commodities and indices all trade a little different.

So I need to know when each market opens and closes. Is that correct? Sorry if this question sounds obvious to you.
    You don't need to know when each market opens and closes. As Micheal has mentioned every instruments varies.

Hi,

Welcome!

Depends. Which platform?
    Normally different platforms allow different types of expiries:
    A Duration based expiry
    B Fixed Time expiry

Type A) For example: You enter a trade at 13:37:26 and choose the expiry 14:30.
    So the duration between 13:37 and 14:30 is your expiry. If that wouldn't be enough you could
    choose 14:35 or 14:40 and so on...

Type B) For example: You enter a trade at 13:37:26 and choose a 60 minute expiry. Then your expiry will be
    exactly 60 minutes so your trade will end at 14:37:26 exactly.

Which type of platform suits you best depends on how you trade and what you prefer.
    So you need to compare binary options brokers before you make up your mind but don't rush it.
    Go to our binary options school first and learn about binary options before you make a decision.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

welcome buddy...lets hope we will sucess

Quote Originally Posted by Ian_grandz View Post
    if you are looking for an expert trader to teach and guide you through a successful winning strategy! Am writing because i`m willing to share my winning strategy. email: ianhadary.co.ltd at gmail.com We all deserve to win!
    ..... whats with all the scammers just lately??

Quote Originally Posted by SunnySihota View Post
    ..... whats with all the scammers just lately??

Pff always the same We were a bit late but after all they disappear in no time. This will happen with everyone who is not willing to take 1 min to read the forum rules!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Rookie Member
    Hello Pete and welcome

I'm not trying to scare you but please do think hard before you jump onboard the binary options craze. And especially, ask yourself if you are ready to face losses or not. Reason being, trading binary options is mentally and emotionally draining, trust me. I lost my entire account in one night and I can provide you proof as well. This is embarrassing, but it happened and I just want you to think well before you proceed with anything.

I deposited 480USD into my Stockpair account when I signed up. I submitted my documents for account verification but was always 'rejected' or 'in review' until the 3rd business day when their 'senior broker' JONATHAN MILLER called me to tell me how he can 'bring my account to greater heights'. After our conversation, I got him to verify my account. Since my documents met everything that Stockpair needed, why did they purposely delay my account verification only until their brokers have spoke to me? Because this was certainly not listed on their website. Anyways, the second time this JONATHAN MILLER called me, he wanted me to deposit $1,000 more into my account as he knows he can make me more money by that night. I said no since I'm just a student and I do not have enough funds yet. After the call and a few trades, I felt that binary options wasn't right for me. So I requested for withdrawal. This guy emailed me and said that he needed to verify my request over the phone. Again, this wasn't listed on the website and my account was already VERIFIED, which meant that I can withdraw anytime I wanted. So, I let him call me and then he made me 1) Cancel my withdrawal request 2) Put $250 into a trade, something that I wasn't comfortable with at all but he insisted and guaranteed that it will be good for both of us. PLEASE ASK ME FOR PROOF 01 AS I CAN'T HAVE IT DISPLAYED HERE DUE TO LOW THREAD POST COUNT.

I followed his advice and lost 250USD, literally half of what I originally had. Then, I made him refund me the 250USD he promised. Again, he made me follow his second advice and I lost another 250USD. TWO LOSING TRADES IN A ROW. After the second losing trade, I tried to withdraw the only amount of money I had left. Guess what? I can't. Because the 250USD was apparently a 'bonus' and I have not met the requirement to be able to withdraw a single cent. I still have 195USD in that account. That JONATHAN MILLER, aka SENIOR SCAMMER, never mentioned to me that I can't withdraw my balance. I emailed him and guess what? He didn't reply. He made me lose 500USD in 2 trades AND lost 195USD that I could not withdraw! By now, I was crying because I lost my entire savings in one night. I was doing fine trading on my own and even had winning trades. He's a 'senior broker' who gave me 2 huge losing trades. Might as well make me the CEO of Stockpair right?! Proof 02 to show my trades against his PLEASE ASK ME FOR PROOF 02 AS I CAN'T HAVE IT DISPLAYED HERE DUE TO LOW THREAD POST COUNT.

So please everyone. If you haven't joined Stockpair, then avoid Stockpair. If you're in Stockpair, don't trust ANY of their brokers, especially JONATHAN MILLER. You're better off trading forex with mini or micro lots than losing money in binary options.