Thread: Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! !!!

Hello guys,
    Nice to be here!
    I hope to make binary options trading my job; I just love it.
    I started a month ago with a demo account with IQ Option and I short time-frame strategy, but it's not working that well.
    In the meantime, I keep reading, studying and looking around ...
    I hope to make friends in here; it's nice to have a sense of belonging, and I feel and wish this to be my next job.
    Cheers.

Hello Ermas1!

Welcome to Communitraders!

3. Thanks ermas1 thanked this post
    Welcome ermas1

For making friends here, you've started the right step by introducing yourself, that's great. You could join us on the Skype group if you want to. See you there
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein. Hidden Content

5. Thanks ermas1 thanked this post
    Hello! Nice to meet you! For trading to be your only job, you need to read and learn all the time. The good new is that you're at the best place to start and improve greatly. I'm sure you'll love it here. Good luck and keep us updated!

7. Thanks ermas1 thanked this post
    Welcome to the BOTS!!!

9. Thanks ermas1 thanked this post
    Hi ermas1, welocme to our community.If you have any questions, just post them here our pros will answer them

11. Thanks ermas1 thanked this post
    Hi ermas1,

Definitely take your time with practicing trading, before considering it your main job. To consistently earn decent profit from trading, one must learn and practice for many months in order to master it. There are no shortcuts to success =)

Good luck!

Welcome aboard! let us know how we can help!

Hi Ermas1,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! You will definitely find a lot of friends here
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder