Rookie Member

Hello from the US (Kentucky) !!!

Hello everyone,

Im a newbie not just here but in the investment world. Im extremely excited to learn. I recently earned my Business degree in small business and entrepreneurship and Im starting my MBA next month. My goals is to not become rich overnight but five years from now I would like to do this full time to supplement my current income and be successful at it. Hopefully in five year's I will have learned how to make wise decisions in binary options trading to where I can make more than my current income. My long-term goal is to become a angel investor for social entrepreneurs. Im super excited to be here and im just like a sponge ready to soak up some binary option knowledge.
    Last edited by cmbrown1; 07-26-2016 at 01:44 PM.

Welcome cmbrown1. Glad to have you with us. Since you have the basics its easy for you to learn

Welcome aboard mate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome to Communitraders!

Welcome aboard! sounds like you have a lot of motivation to trading and are on the path to learning a lot about the business and financial world. Binary options trading is sure stepping stone to the market and can help you learn things like technical analysis, market analysis, indicators, indicator strategies, account management and many other aspects of trading.

What broker are you looking at? NADEX is probably your best choice, not the only one, but the best one.

I was going to give you a bunch of links to different articles to help you out but instead I will point you to the Binary Options School where you should start at the beginning and work your way forward. I can help you out with NADEX questions, we can all help with everything else. Good luck!

MH

Hi there! Welcome to CommuniTraders! Been an angel investor is great but it needs a lot of experience knowledge and money of course With trading it is absolutely the same, you need persistence to learn and find your real market edge, it is not something that can be done overnight. Really happy to see you here. Michael is right that NADEX is the best choice for you at this moment.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder