Thread: Hello & Help

Hello & Help !!!

Hi All,
    Thanks for the add.
    I'm Andy from the UK and I'm looking forward to my first real trade.
    I am learning at school and started using the demo with some success and some not so!
    The trouble I'm having is I cannot get the demo to update and it is stuck in the same state as 2 days ago with none of my recent trades showing up.
    Any help gratefully accepted.

Happy trading Guys

Sorry for your trouble but glad you found us. The first thing to do is to try to ctrl f5, see if that gets you up to date. After that check this thread here.... Oh Crap, This Doesn't Work! , your answers may already be in the thread, if not you can ask a question. The demo is good trading but still a little buggy, I think the guys are working on updates as we speak but no word on when they will be launched. Nevertheless, keep using it because demo trading is good trading, it will help you become and stay profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
    Hi All,
    Thanks for the add.
    I'm Andy from the UK and I'm looking forward to my first real trade.
    I am learning at school and started using the demo with some success and some not so!
    The trouble I'm having is I cannot get the demo to update and it is stuck in the same state as 2 days ago with none of my recent trades showing up.
    Any help gratefully accepted.

Happy trading Guys
    As Michael here said, try clearing cache. If that doesn't work, wait a little longer, and if tommorow you still do not see your trades, let me know and i'll have a look.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi,
    I have cleared the cache but still nothing. Is there anything else I can try??

Thanks

Andy

Hi,

Thanks

Andy
    Hi Andy,

They know about the problem and are working on it. I have the same issue. I'm sure they will get it up and going again.

Podges
    Last edited by podges; 07-27-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Hi,

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! We know about the problem and will resolve it as soon as possible. Meanwhile you can read articles from school section or talk with the other traders here! There are tones of useful information here which can be helpful in the beginning of your trading!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder