Thread: Hi

Rookie Member

Hi !!!

happy to be here! I'm a trader and I developed a very good winning strategy for investing on binary options! Hope to can interact with you anda sharing my strategy cheers

We'd love to have you do just that. You can let us know right here in this thread, or you can start a diary in the Members War Room. Don't be thrown off by the name, everybody is welcome, the only person you war against is yourself as you learn the ups and downs of binary options trading. Lets us know how it works, the kind of signals it generates, time frame, expiry and so on.

I can't wait to check it out, I love new strategies.

Hi! Looking forward for your strategy. Tell us something more about your idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Parnas View Post
    happy to be here! I'm a trader and I developed a very good winning strategy for investing on binary options! Hope to can interact with you anda sharing my strategy cheers
    Welcome.
    We love people who share helpful info.
    You can either open a strategy thread in the Strategies room and explain
    the strategy in details and add a couple of pics or
    you can open a trading diary in the members war room if you wish to update your own
    progress based on your trades and also keep a helpful journal for yourself and others
    can learn from how you use it!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi Parnas, welcome on board. Looking forward to you sharing with our members

Hi Parnas!

Welcome to Communitraders community!

I hope so you'll share your trades here in war rooms in your trading dairy.

Quote Originally Posted by Parnas View Post

I hope you will share your strategy too! Cheers
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder