New to BOTS - Hi !!!

Excited to be here! Been trading for while but have not found that consistency in wins to assist me in achieving my goals.

However after reading the "school" part of the sight this weekend, I was able to connect the dots on some mistakes I have been making in my setups. So I am excited to learn from all. I am a sponge right now and want to know as much as possible. And I have disciplined myself to only trade EUR/USD until I understand it completely. I tend to let my ADD kick in if I start exploring other pairs.

Welcome aboard, glad you found us. Let us know any questions you have and be sure to keep us updated on your progress!

Hey welcome aboard and glad you find the tips in the School useful. There is a lot to be learned here and many friendships to be made
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

HI tgenovese, nice to have you. You have come to right place. Please ask if you have questions

Welcome aboard mate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams