Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello from Brazil !!!

Hello Guys, i'm Bruno and i live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

I'm 21yrs old, started to study this market few months ago, and finally i've found something that i really like to do and work with. I'm testing a IQOption Demo account and made my first deposit after training and studying for about 3 or 4 months, but it wasnt what i expected.
    Since binary options isnt known a lot at my country, i tried to study by myself, always trying keep distance from those scams. I started trading at 60s expiry and when i tried to make the same trades with real money i understood why most of traders consider 60s as a gambling.
    Now i'm studying with the CommunityTrader School, learning a bit more before i continue trading. Very lucky to have found this forum, i want to learn as much as i can and a lil more.

If you guys want u can add me on skype: bruuuno.teixeira, wish all the best for us!

Hey welcome!
    Funny, I know a Brazilian and his name is Bruno but lives in Sweden.
    I even met him and his wife while visiting his town.

Anyway, good thing you are reading at the School, keep studying there and when you are done, there is a test you can take at the end.

You can also check out our YouTube channel if you get tired of just reading. The price action playlist is the best!

I also recommend you take some time and go through trading diaries in the Members War Room.

I will add you to our Skype group too!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi! What a coincidence, i didnt have the oportunity to know Sweden but i'm looking for it, as the rest of Europe.

Thanks for adding me on the skype group and i'll certainly see all the videos, since i dont like reading that much

Welcome aboard mate, hope you're going to watch the Olympics from close (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hello Bruno!

Welcome to Communitraders!

You can join our skype group and post questions. We can provide answers. Also You test CT demo account. Keep practice.

Happy trading!

Milos

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Welcome aboard mate, hope you're going to watch the Olympics from close (:
    Thanks man! Certainly i will, despite all problems my city is going through, i hope the Olympics will be as awesome as was World Cup, even with the 7x1.

Rookie Member
    bruno.
    I`m from Brasil also. Did you have made some profits yet? I don't. Every thing seems me a SCAM. And you?

Quote Originally Posted by brunotxr View Post
    Thanks man! Certainly i will, despite all problems my city is going through, i hope the Olympics will be as awesome as was World Cup, even with the 7x1.

Welcome on board Bruno! You are lucky to be in the epicenter of the Olympic games. I am sure it will be epic
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by viniciuscode View Post
    bruno.
    I`m from Brasil also. Did you have made some profits yet? I don't. Every thing seems me a SCAM. And you?
    Hi, nice to have another brazilian here, let me know if i can speak in portuguese with you lol.

Not yet, actually what we can search here in Brazil about BO, at google or youtube is just scam. After i find this forum i noticed that. But i'm doing the BOTS School and it seems like a new world had opened to me, i've made my first deposit last week, lost some trades and found this forum, now i'm re-learning everything i thought i knew to start trading again.

Nice to know you bro, lets make some profits.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Welcome on board Bruno! You are lucky to be in the epicenter of the Olympic games. I am sure it will be epic
    Hi! Yeah man, i really like sports, i was lucky already to see the World Cup, now i'm lucky again to see the Olympic games from close.