Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Free Binary Options Indicator BinarySignalFXI !!!

Hi there,

For years I've been trying to sell ea's and strategies trying to make additional money while trading myself. I have lately decided that I'm going to do things differently.

I'm now giving away my latest binary options indicator called BinarySignalFXI. The indicator can be downloaded from my blog, but before I post the link here I would like the moderators to approve. The indicator indicates possible price swing high's and low's.

So where is the catch?

No catch - all I ask is if you find the indicator add value to your current strategy you can donate $10 via Paypal at blog.

That's it.

Below are screenshots of the indi in action.

Download indicator here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/xd50gr3ghz...Arrow.ex4?dl=0

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GBPJPY_22July2016.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	5044
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	USDCAD_22July2016.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	5045
    Last edited by KobusVisser; 08-04-2016 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Add indicator link

Hey Kobus, and welcome back!

Is this indicator a paid indicator? If the answer is yes, you may upload the indicator here (edit the post) and promote it. However, the thread will be moved to business section.

Let me know,

Martin
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hey Kobus, and welcome back!

Is this indicator a paid indicator? If the answer is yes, you may upload the indicator here (edit the post) and promote it. However, the thread will be moved to business section.

Let me know,

Martin
    Hi Martin,

The indicator is Free.

Can I upload it here?

Sure, go ahead
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Sure, go ahead
    Great!

#1 Post has been updated with download link.

Looking at the week ahead I suggest the following trading periods to avoid major news release:

Monday - New York Session
    Tuesday - London Session
    Wednesday - Lots of news release - if you trade avoid trading 1 hour before and after news release
    Thursday - London Session
    Friday - London and New York Session - Avoid Asian Session

Whether you can explain the details about this indicator? (TF, expiry time etc...)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ForexFly View Post
    Whether you can explain the details about this indicator? (TF, expiry time etc...)
    Thanks
    Yeh sure,

I use it currently on M5 with 15 expiry options. The arrow will appear at the open of the candle, this is when you enter the trade to close +- 3 candles later. It can be used on other tf's as well, but I have not done much testing on those. It also works well when rsi divergence confirm the entry.

9. Thanks ForexFly thanked this post
    Have your indicator on my charts and am curious what is taken into account for the trigger?

What is this indie based on? what information does it use to make signals? enquiring minds want to know.