Fredrik from Sweden !!!

Hi all,
    I'm demo trading binaries & forex on the mt4 platform, testing various strategies, indicators and so on. The aim is to make a living out of it, which means at least usd100 profit/day.
    Some lessons learned:
    * beware of scammers including various brokers
    * decide if you're a trend follower or reversal trader (I'm the latter)
    * use statistics in your favor, only trade high prob setups
    * simplify the charts as much as possible, a lot of indicators only leads to confusion
    * risk management is crucial unless you want to blow your account to enrich the professional few. That means max 5% per trade. Small profits add up.

cheers,
    Fredrik

Hey welcome/välkommen!

Looks like you have learned some basic but important info on binary options already.
    What I can suggest are the following:

1. Our Binaryoptions School if you already haven't started reading there.

2. The Members War Room - Lots of valuable trading diaries, some from fellow Swedes (Like Nille and Gabriel) so you will surely make friends too!

3. Our YouTube Channel - I do live webinars, latest was this Thursday 21th but you can still watch in on our channel
    My focus there is to show Naked charting, price action trading!

4. Feel free to join our Skype group "CommuniTraders-Live" there are people from all over the world there!

See you there soon!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Lessons learned well, a little luck could help as well (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hello Fredrik!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Hey man, welcome aboard. Sounds like you are on the right track, let us know if we can help in any way.

Welcome to CommuniTraders Frederik,

You are building solid background of rules. Trading for a living is not easy and you have to be patient in order to excell it to this level!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi Fredrik, lesson well learned. Very good