Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How Much do u earn Daily !!!

Hi folks,

i am all new here.

I just exploded my 100$ twice

I was eager to know that how much does an average trader get daily from BO trading.

your answers may help beginners so they don't expect much from trading line.

I hope you will reply a newbie.

Thanks all for their valuable time.

Also thanks to leaders keep roking.

the amount depends on how big your trades are, and how many trades you make. We recommend using only a small percent of your account on each trade, like 2 or 3%, so you don't wipe yourself out with one trade. Starting with $100 this would mean $2 or $3 trades, not much profit for a newbie. When your account grows to $10,000 or more then that 2% trade would be $200 and bring much bigger profits.

It depends....some days I end with a loss. My goal is $50 a day across several brokers. Do I hit that goal every day? Absolutely not.

If I did everything right, I could easily make thousands a month.

Problem is: right is nowhere to be found ...

Hi Anm0l.

I'd suggest to start off with demo account at first. Practice for at least 2-3 months and if you notice the demo account balance growing, then switch to a real account and start with very low trade sizes. Some say to start with a real account from the beginning, to get the right feeling faster. But as one needs an appropriate strategy and appropriate money management scheme, then its better to practice that with a demo account for a while. You might prevent blowing another real account that way.

Definitely browse around in the forum here, you will surely find a strategy to try out, if you find one that you like, learn it, practice it and master it. Then move the trading with the strategy to a live account if it works out for you.

Dont rush trading, you might burn yourself too much and quit trading in general. Take it step by step, embrace it. Trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Good luck!

Hi Anmol!

Welcome to Communitraders!

You deposit $100. You could use $2-$3 per trade and testing platform.Trading is work in progress not a get rich.

Read bots school and test CT demo account. Keep practice.

Join our skype group. Watch webinars by Okane. Post questions here or in skype group.

You can see war rooms and trading dairies.

Create your own trading strategy.

Trade one asset only.

Use MT4 charts,1-2 trading tools indicators Stochastic,RSI,MA or MACD.

Be patient not greedy.

More luck next time!

Milos

We can make it as a poll, but I don''t think anybody will be able to give clear answer to your question! Trading is not like receiving your regular paycheck, it all depends on the market situation, how much you are in line with everything and how good you are trading in this particular day. The results change dramatically and can vary significantly from day to day. It is important the average result after few months of trading. For example you may lose small 70% of the time and than in few days to make a killing! But that is not usually the case, most often the day is little on positive, little on negative, or flat and when you summarize the results for the month you see that the profits are more than the losses and you are moving ahead, it is not like saying "I am making hundred bucks a day everyday" Also it depends strongly on the capital you are risking. If you are risking 20$ per trade you can not expect to see big profits, but if you risk more without having enough capital in your account or bank than you will blow up in no time!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I understand it's an interesting question but I'm not sure
    how that would help you make money?

Well, that question depends on an average number of trades, then the average must also depend
    on an average time. No one is making money Daily ALL the time, that's my point.

A better question is: How much can you grow your account with during a year?
    (a year is a better and wider area for taking statistics and says more about the trader than just having a 10win in a row and
    saying you make X$ per day)

In that case, my best has been on average 48.5% per month in one year, of which 2 months resulted in no gains
    so it means the total average for the entire year was 500% ROI.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

There is no trading rules. There are good days and bad days. There are good weeks and bad weeks. For example, I was trading one week 15 trades. 13 winning and two lost. Success rate was 13/15x100=86.6% success rate.

Investment amount per trade Stockpair was $20.Payout was 80%.13x16=$208 13 winning trades.2 lost trades 2x$20=$40 Total profit $208-$40=$168

The second week I was trading 7 trades. 3 winning and 4 lost. 3/7x100=42.8% success rate below 50%. You need at least 55% to be in profit.

3x16=$48 profit while loses 4x20=80. TOTAL LOST $32 for the second week.

If i deposit $250. I had 22 trades. 16 winning and 6 lost. (16x16)-(6x20)=256-120=$136

250+136=386

250/386x100=64.7% profit

Of course this is only sample.

honestly patience is key, i trade once per week using my strategy and it has worked pretty well, also having a bigger capital to trade with is good to for the rainy days