18 Do and Do Not Do Tips for Newbie Binary Options Traders !!!

Hey guys,

You can check my latest tips review 18 Do and Do Not Do Tips for Newbie Binary Options Traders

They are simple tips and rules but if you follow them you will greatly increase your odds of been successful in trading. If you have any questions on them ask me here!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

2. Thanks Martin Kay, VTaylor, Dan21 thanked this post
    Great tips K! This is a road map for trading success if I ever saw one.

Useful article Kolyo! Thanks!

Very good tips (also for not-newbies).

I prefer a 2% risk per trade max (if possible) for a bigger comfort zone, but that's a personal adjustment.

Also the 'stick to your plan' point is very important. Today I goofed again in one of two trades, that were perfect setups. First price 'didn't listen to me' (I hate prices that don't listen to me ), so I got the nerves and closed one early that had a minor plus outcome, against my original plan of 'fire and forget', and had to be satisfied with a €0.74 profit instead of a €19.58 profit ... That's a huge risk for nearly nothing.

The other one ran well and brought full profit, so I'm still happy, but could have double profit when I had been sticking to the plan I believed in ...

Excellent post Mr. Kolyo. Whole lotta reality in your words.

Podges

"Cryin won't help ya prayin won't do ya no good" Led Zepplin
    Last edited by podges; 07-21-2016 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Very good tips (also for not-newbies).

I prefer a 2% risk per trade max (if possible) for a bigger comfort zone, but that's a personal adjustment.

Also the 'stick to your plan' point is very important. Today I goofed again in one of two trades, that were perfect setups. First price 'didn't listen to me' (I hate prices that don't listen to me ), so I got the nerves and closed one early that had a minor plus outcome, against my original plan of 'fire and forget', and had to be satisfied with a €0.74 profit instead of a €19.58 profit ... That's a huge risk for nearly nothing.

The other one ran well and brought full profit, so I'm still happy, but could have double profit when I had been sticking to the plan I believed in ...
    Thanks Seasalt!

Really appreciate your opinion I am still not a polished author and trying to improve my skills both in summarizing my thoughts and knowledge and in articulating it the best possible and easy to understand way For sure there will be more to come!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Rookie Member
    Very informative article and easy to follow, unlike others on the internet. Thanks for the tips!