Thread: Mt4

Mt4 !!!

Guys;

Probably it is covered somewhere already, i am trying to set MT4 on my MacBook with no success, could you please let me know if there is a way or how to do it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atchel75 View Post
    Guys;

Probably it is covered somewhere already, i am trying to set MT4 on my MacBook with no success, could you please let me know if there is a way or how to do it?

Thanks

Yeah did you see the video I made about MT4?
    If you go to their page and click MAC, you will get all the instructions:

Installing MT4 on a MAC.

Good luck!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thank you very much Okane, does the chart lag by 5 to 15 minutes on demo account? or is there a refresh button or something to get it moving?

Quote Originally Posted by Atchel75 View Post
    Thank you very much Okane, does the chart lag by 5 to 15 minutes on demo account? or is there a refresh button or something to get it moving?
    Chart moves during bank days.
    No there is no lag unless something is wrong with your PC or internet connection.
    But I am guessing you want them to move now, during the weekends. That's not possible.

One more thing, always use these two buttons on MT4 so that you can see when price changes:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AutoMt4.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	5010
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thank you Okane, not sure if software not really compatible with Mac or what, any changes I make to chart, indicators or currency takes time to act. Got an old laptop to use for practice..

for MT4 questions, please refer to this thread - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ader-4-Q-amp-A
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams