Rookie Member

Binary options Robot makes 300 $ in less than 2 hours !!!

I have developped a Robot for IQ option broker
    Using this Robot you can make about 300 $ in less than 2 hours using 60 s options.
    if you don't believe me you can check CAREFULLY theese CONSECUTIVE VIDEOS showing the robot making options on the IQ option platform:
    youtu.be/QrokG8CYD1w
    youtu.be/xdUChIjsYTs
    youtu.be/Fl5PkG7xDMQ

i was watching video. They are too long... more than 100 minutes. Can you post here tarding history? 60s turbo...

Rookie Member
    you need to signup using his affiliate link. You ll lost money soon. so that he ll get 50% of your deposit. this how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by tlbslh2014 View Post
    I have developped a Robot for IQ option broker
    Using this Robot you can make about 300 $ in less than 2 hours using 60 s options.
    if you don't believe me you can check CAREFULLY theese CONSECUTIVE VIDEOS showing the robot making options on the IQ option platform:
    youtu.be/QrokG8CYD1w
    youtu.be/xdUChIjsYTs
    youtu.be/Fl5PkG7xDMQ
    he uses Screen Ruler to mesure the distance between the moving averages then open position using a mouse movement macro recorder like AutoIt and uses martingale as far as i've seen in the code

so not very good.

and NO i didn't watch the whole 10 hours lol

Jeff

I also have some success with IQ option robot, but only on demo account.. I am thinking to open real account and deposit the money, but I am in doubt..

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Polde View Post
    I also have some success with IQ option robot, but only on demo account.. I am thinking to open real account and deposit the money, but I am in doubt..
    my friend theres no such thing as " shortcut to success " or anything like the " holy grail " ... If u wanna make some proper money in this business u gotta work your ass off, learn and improve and eventually u know the market so well that u become that robot, then financial freedom and some profit will be made out of this business.. All this robots, machines, and computer softwares were invented to loose, the market is something extra super unpredictable ! imagine that human beings after many years watching those graphs can't predict precisely whats gonna happen.. so imagine yourself trusting your money to some artificial intelligence with limited power of knowledge...

Dont get me wrong here, but a robot is not the wisest choice here, if u feel lazy find some sick expert in signals and subscribe for them, then U AND ONLY U can choose the trade that u think it fits u the best! Dont let anyone let u what to do with your money, even less a computer...

mp

I see that iqoption broker offers robots trading.There are a lot of robots.I'll use and test it on demo account. It needs to set up what trading asset to trade and amount per trade.
    Last edited by milos; 11-12-2016 at 06:23 AM.

What a load of crap.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content