Neteller (bad reputation, bad reviews but coninual use ?) !!!

welcome everyone, if possible can people who are currently using neteller answer my questions (not people who have read reviews about the company).

firstly, thank you for your time.

it seems apparent that to use any binary-option broker requires you to first and foremost have a money merchant (aka - e-wallet service) if you intend on making withdrawls that exceed your initial deposit (your profits) and of these e-wallets the most popular seem to be skrill and neteller.

doing my research on both i was shocked to see the enormous amount of hate reviews and complaints- mainly around people having their accounts blocked, withdrawls not being carried, etc ... let me be clear that i am very aware that a lot of people simply get frustrated and complain or don't read the terms and agreements for the proper procedure for withdrawls (both for e-wallets and binary brokers) however the huge amount of complaints should not be ignored.

i have opened a neteller account and sent the proper documentation necessary for me to be able to verify my account (as confirmed by thier personal) and just before i deposited money into my account it became blocked and i was locked out, neteller claims that this is for security reasons, which makes sense however - having my account blocked as i was making a deposit is very worrysome and i can see how a lot of people see this as a warning as to open it you need to keep sending additional personal details, phone them, etc (which can become a very stressful process to do coninually without notice)

i would really appreciate some feedback from people who use neteller without a problem or people who use alternatives -- i may have been a bit sqeemish from having my account blocked but when you are investing your money you want to ensure that risks are at a minimum.

I've been using skrill for transfers, not much problem there.

When I was having the similar issue, I used their skype support...it got solved & I'm using Neteller for the last 2 years now...

Quote Originally Posted by BinaryLife View Post
    When I was having the similar issue, I used their skype support...it got solved & I'm using Neteller for the last 2 years now...
    Isn't Netteller and Skrill the same basically?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Isn't Netteller and Skrill the same basically?
    Neteller purchased skrill earlier this year. Been using Neteller since they started years ago. No Issues at all.
    Dear Optimist, Pessimist, and Realist:
    While you guys were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it!
    Sincerely,
    The Opportunist