Netdania, Chartstation - A Perfect Place To Find Free Charting Software !!!

Netdania is a website I have just learned about, although it seems like Bogdan has known about them for quite a while. They are a market data company and provide charting software that is free to use. All you have to do to get them is register a user name. Charts are fully features and way beyond what you will ever find on most binary options brokers. I know that most of you traders prefer MT4 but for those of you who don't, and for those of you who want to change to something different, this is a great solution for you.

NetDania - Chartstation, Full Review

Just downloaded their iPad app.
    Lots to figure out but looks very nice.

I first got introduced to NetDania by the broker because they said
    that NetDania's quotes are very close to their quotes.
    Something I like with NetDania is that their price history goes so far back and you
    can customize and save all your settings and there is no need to install anything.
    Simply sign in and setup your charts, then you can open it from any other computer
    and browser that support JAVA.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    I first got introduced to NetDania by the broker because they said
    that NetDania's quotes are very close to their quotes.
    Something I like with NetDania is that their price history goes so far back and you
    can customize and save all your settings and there is no need to install anything.
    Simply sign in and setup your charts, then you can open it from any other computer
    and browser that support JAVA.
    I like it for all these reasons and more, it's very similar to the Java charts I use... really nice and lots of price history, lots of time frames, lots of indies, lots of tools... too much to list, you have to read the review and check them out.

Netdania is good alternative to MT4. It has everything, many instruments and also with a realtime news and also alert but is does not allow u to customized indicators

Rookie Member
    I do use it on my android phone it is OK.