Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello - from zimbabwe !!!

high eveyone, you have no idea how much this site has helped me, i've been interested in binary options for a few years now but never got around to starting - recently i decided i was going to start and came across this site and discovered i was going to gamble instead of invest. i've gone through the colledge section of school and am now trying out the demo account before i dive in.

i've come to like Simple Balanced System with an RSI(14) and stoch (14,3,3) using a 30 min chart i tried a 5min and realised that it was my gambling tendencies again. if anyone has any tips to improve my chart or tips i'm all open

when i do start i am thinking of investing with oboxee, i would really appreciate feedback from people who use, have used, or looked into the company or if anyone can offer a good substitute which doesn't require a money merchant such as neteller or skillex (bad history)

thank you everyone and i look foward to learning and hearing from you.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us! Be sure to use the demo like you said, it is the most important step in becoming a pro-trader, it connects the learning with the doing, and allows you to make mistakes without losing your wad.

Hey!
    Good decision to join here and ask.

Of course we can help you. How? Start your own trading diary
    and explain your strategy there.
    Here is how you start your own diary:
    https://youtu.be/1LpriJFelmQ

There are other diaries in the members war room. Look there, learn and get inspiration from other traders
    and the feedback me and other experienced traders have shared there in their diaries.
    Anyway, watch the video above and follow the instructions.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome sayjon, nice to have you. Test your strategies on demo to correct your mistakes and find out which strategy suits you

Welcome aboard mate, what other e-wallets do you have? Oboxee is generally a good broker, very new to the market, you might also want to check Ayrex and Binary.com for lower minimum deposit.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

thanks everyone, i opened a neteller and a perfect money account earlier this year but they both continued to randomly block me out of my accounts and i realised i did not want to deal with trouble from getting money out from both my broker and e-wallet so i'm generally looking for brokers that offer direct wire transfers to my account (unless you can vouch for a good merchant)?... I was really interested in ayrex before until i realised they don't take wire transfers.

Hello Sayjon!

Welcome to Communitraders!

You can practice CT demo account and share trades. Of course you can ask what ever takes. The bots team will be answered.

Happy trading!

Milos

Quote Originally Posted by Sayjon View Post
    thanks everyone, i opened a neteller and a perfect money account earlier this year but they both continued to randomly block me out of my accounts and i realised i did not want to deal with trouble from getting money out from both my broker and e-wallet so i'm generally looking for brokers that offer direct wire transfers to my account (unless you can vouch for a good merchant)?... I was really interested in ayrex before until i realised they don't take wire transfers.
    it's always better to avoid wire transaction. Better stick to e-wallets or CC.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thanks Martin, why are wire transfers bad ?; I always thought that it would be safer to cut out the middle men when dealing with money.

which e-wallets do you reccomend and what is CC ?

wire take a long time and can cost you a lot of money, depending on how many banks and fees get involved.