Thread: Complete newbie

Rookie Member

Complete newbie !!!

Hi, I'm completely new to this. I've just downloaded 'Quick Option' and going to deposit £350 .... How can I learn to make money? Thanks guys

Well, that is a big question. The answer, learn some technical analysis, pick a strategy, use money management and trade, trade trade.

Get started here. ... http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

Welcome to Communitraders!

You can use CT demo account. Keep practice.

Happy trading!

Milos

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetix31 View Post
    Hi, I'm completely new to this. I've just downloaded 'Quick Option' and going to deposit £350 .... How can I learn to make money? Thanks guys

Hey welcome.
    You should learn how to trade before investing your real money but it's ok to have them in your account
    until you learn.

First:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

that's the school, start reading a whole lot and don't be in a hurry, it will take a while.

Second:
    Check out the diary room, learn from other traders trading journals!

Third:
    Check out our YouTube channel, sometimes I even do live webinars there.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Don't trade real money before you've tried and mastered how to do it with a demo account! You'll lose your money before you know it. Listen to Okane and invest some time in learning first.

6. Thanks Awakened82 thanked this post
    Rookie Member

Many Strategies to choose from !!!

Hello All, I am new to Binary trading and have been studying my butt off. There is so much information and so many different strategies. What strategy would you suggest a newbie master first?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Awakened82; 07-11-2016 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Awakened82 View Post
    Hello All, I am new to ForEx trading and have been studying my butt off. There is so much information and so many different strategies. What strategy would you suggest a newbie master first?
    Thanks!
    we're not a Forex forum, you might want to check forexfactory or babypips
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    Sorry about that. Shows how new to this I am.. I meant to say binary trading which would include but is not limited to currency trading.

Sorry about that. Shows how new to this I am.. I meant to say binary trading which would include but is not limited to currency trading.
    Please see my respond above in this thread! Post number 4.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Yes you are right here. We trade different markets and forex (currency pairs) is only one of them, there are more like futures and stocks. The more special in our Community is that we trade all these assets through Binary Options, not directly their markets, but indirectly through options that have only two outcomes ITM (In the money) or OTM (out of the money), other way Win or Lose. It is easy to learn how to trade binaries, but not so easy to learn how to make money out of them consistently. This is the most important word consistently, because every lucky gambler can win once or twice but this is just luck not a business
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder