Hola from Toronto (Feedback needed) !!!

I want to say Hola to everyone here :P

First, I want to thank for such a great content about BO. I found out about BO about two months ago and at the beginning all I could read was about scams, scams and scams or be rich in 3 seconds, be rich in 2 seconds or be rich in 1 second. However, here the information is so detailed that anyone doing their homework would learn how to differentiate scams vs trading opportunities. I have learnt a great deal of info through you guys school program and I have a month plus in Ayrex demo trying different strategies. I am confident to open an account with Ayrex and have a set strategy. However, they have a rule that the way you deposit originally in your account is the way you withdraw in the future. For that reason I need to open a Neteller or a Skrill account. I have done my homework on that regard and still do not find a clear winner. Lots of scam review or that they were here in Canada and left and now are back with restrictions.

I am in Canada and have a debit account in a Canadian bank. Hence, could you tell me your experience with any of these two e-wallets (Neteller or a Skrill)? If you have one, which country is your bank? Anything that I need to be worry or cautious?

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend

Hello Oscar!

Welcome to Communitraders!

I use Skrill account to deposit and withdraw the money. I don't know what is for Canadian traders but you can find here top rated/recommended brokers. I'm sure BOTS team can provide answer to your question.

You can go to war rooms and see trading dieries and trading strategies.You can also define your time trading.I suppose US trading session and you're located in Canada.

Once again I wish you welcome.

Happy trading!

Milos

Welcome to CommuniTraders Oskar!

If you are serious and think before doing anything stupid you can easily avoid scams and keep yourself safe. Ayrex is a good choice definitely! About Skrill and Neteller I think both are reasonable and safe ways for online payments. I have a lot of friends here in EU using Skrill for many online transactions without any problem.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Welcome to CommuniTraders Oskar!

If you are serious and think before doing anything stupid you can easily avoid scams and keep yourself safe. Ayrex is a good choice definitely! About Skrill and Neteller I think both are reasonable and safe ways for online payments. I have a lot of friends here in EU using Skrill for many online transactions without any problem.
    I like Skrill, no problem there that I know of.

I uses Skrill and is good. Fees are reaonable and withdrawal to my bank account is fast

im from toronto canada and i use skrill. its been great so far havent had any problems and have made a withdrawal from skrill through ayrex and the funds went into my bank account within 2 business days